Giving all my saws to Roll Tide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I previewed it and it came up. Figured "meh" when it came up that way, and I just tried it, it came up for me.

You really got to see her.

attachment.php

I didnt post on this site for years because the language had been switched to Persian. Couldnt quite figure out what all the symbols meant.

Now every time I log in its a different language. :bang: on the plus side my Mexican is getting a little better.

Իմ armeniam այնքան էլ վատ չեն

վարպետ միտք, որքան երեք ընկույզով Կարկանդակներ.

Last edited:
Իմ armeniam այնքան էլ վատ չեն

վարպետ միտք, որքան երեք ընկույզով Կարկանդակներ.

(I just tried switching to Arabic, the box to fix it is on the right side of the bar in Arabic, unlike the pic showing it on the left)

Here's your fix, at the bottom of the page:

attachment.php

όλα Ελλήνων του για μένα. όλο αυτό το καταραμένο site έχει γυρίσει και πάλι.

For some reason I had a similar issue a while back. Apparently my google search results were influencing this sites language settings. For example If a previous google search took me to a Vietnamese result, the next time I logged in here the site was in Vietnamese. I guess by default it "detects" your language via "cookies". Dunno. Once I set the language at the bottom as suggested above, problem solved. It did however lead me to google translate, which has proved a very useful tool. Thanks again AS.

You must be very unhappy inside your polar bear suit.........I read that on the internet.

And just because you stand your ground, doesn't mean you can forget how to swim. How else will you get back to land when :cry: floods the landscape whining about whatever butt-hurts him this time?

I'm about sick of the aquarium.

And just because you stand your ground, doesn't mean you can forget how to swim. How else will you get back to land when :cry: floods the landscape whining about whatever butt-hurts him this time?

I'm about sick of the aquarium.

They will be too in time.......they are nothing more than a pain in the ass.

...I guess by default it "detects" your language via "cookies". Dunno...

anyone who has spent much time on AS has had the language switch on em. ur guesstipossiblemation as to the cause is the first plausible explanation i've seen.
course that also means that if you haven't had the language issue that you either haven't spent enough time here OR you just don't rate the special favors from the PTB

Latest posts

Back