"go back, go back, go back to where you once belonged"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logbutcher

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Apt title for you webmasters et. al. in fixing what don't need no fixing. ( My apologies to whoever corrected me when I attributed the quote to the Stones. (Mea maxima culpa)

Please, go back. Your customers/audience/ groupies don't care for what you've done to "their" ArboristSite.

The sidebars are an abstraction that is poor design and usage of space. The revenue stream of your advertisers is impacted negatively since the ads are less visible e.g. smaller. The emoticons are so tiny that I need a magnifying glass.

You broke a rule of innovation: always use a focus group to vet a product BEFORE launch. Any group here would have told you: "NO".

Don't get your shorts in a wad. You'll get use to it. Would be nice to have the adds on the sidebars instead of all that blank space.

Don't get your shorts in a wad. You'll get use to it. Would be nice to have the adds on the sidebars instead of all that blank space.

We Downeasters don need no stinkin shorts. They're in the way.

Besides, what's a "wad" ?

Accept Change or Else...

That's what my first boss once told me. Actually, I think he said, "You have to learn to accept change as a constant."

I think I'll get used to it, even if things seem cold as ice under this format. :bang:

To fix the bars, hold the ctrl button and press + till they are gone. If you go too far and chop off the sides of the page, press ctrl and - till they reappear. If you are using an apple computer, hold "open apple" and press +.

I guess you could complain to the moderators, but it is likely they are chinese. Only a racist person would find what i said offensive.

I don't know...I do feel squeezed with the grey borders. I would like for the page to fill the entire screen. I don't like the fuzzy pixelated avatars. The look and feel just doesn't feel right...yet.

What happened to my novas? I mean...that is my self esteem here on AS.

You can make the page larger with your own PC by holding down the Ctrl key and with your mouse, scroll forward. To decrease it, scroll backward.

Larger print and less borders.

Kevin

Thumbs down!!!

An idiot engineer at my old job that was ****** up the equipment once said "We are always trying to get better."

"Well, yeah, but you are going the wrong way and this was tried by so and so already."

"You just have to be willing to change."

I did and I love my current job!

I have to say that I am not a fan of the new format. Next will be pop over and roll up adverts that seem so popular on other sites but are really just a pain to navigate around. Oh well I don't pay dues to belong here so I guess I will just deal with it or move my primary focus over to the other site.

We can't see any pictures...now they are all linked out. Each and every time you link to view one I have to log in...the system can't remember us...

4453313397_1e3a49ec57.jpg

...or is it just me?

EDIT well I can see that one, HUH!

Also I'm NOT
savageactor

I'm savageactor 7, that's from SOI part V, B-1 and if you don't know what that means...well then you don't know. FIDO

But it does mean something to those that do know what it means and I think that's important. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back