Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of real good doctors out there. My surgeon, aside from being insanely talented is
a humble and very modest man. My son's orthodontist on the other hand makes you feel
blessed to be in his presence and is a complete ***hole.

I wonder if the clinic/office has a listing on Yelp? Any chance the AS army could blast them online for their poor patient care?

Are any of those visits covered by your insurance provider / HMO? They may also be interested in feedback on the experience. Sometimes the most effective way of getting someone's attention is from the person that pays the bill. If you are paying the bill yourself maybe dropping a load of nickels on their doorstep might be another way...

She had a rheumatologist appt yesterday. The guy was a total azzhole to her. She had seen a previous rheumatologist bout a month ago. But we wanted a 2nd opinion. This jack wagon asked her why she was "here" because she's already been seen....etc etc. Phricken guy never even made eye contact with her. Needless to say, she left there crying.

I once put my hands on a doctor over my wife. I like to think I'm past that part of my life where violence is my first thought.....but I know better.

My first thought was to cut his front door off its hinges

I would probably of laid him out right then and there, you are a better man than me, Gunga Din.

Joe

Yep. Jeremy has far more self control than me. If my wife was going through all that Shauna is going through........and a jackass doctor had her leave in tears...............................................well he'd be leaving on a gurney.

That certainly wouldn't help the situation any.......but that's what would happen. DON'T mess with my family. Since we've had kids, two doctors and one upity NP have rapidly left the exam/treatment room mere seconds before they were thrown out. Don't think any of them are employed by Kaiser anymore either. Must have been other complaints about them besides mine...

Brown20Bear20Closeup_kodiak_bear_male_595_zpsdqg2av28.jpg

She had a rheumatologist appt yesterday. The guy was a total azzhole to her. She had seen a previous rheumatologist bout a month ago. But we wanted a 2nd opinion. This jack wagon asked her why she was "here" because she's already been seen....etc etc. Phricken guy never even made eye contact with her. Needless to say, she left there crying.
And all 4 tires on his ride got slashed?

80's justice.

When my second daughter was in the process of being born, the Doctor and several nurses repeatedly screwed up the monitoring of the fetus, installing it up side down, forgetting to refill the paper, etc etc.

I kept telling them there was something wrong, and they kept denying it, then admitting I was right.

It culminated in the doctor screaming for the emergency surgeon, who was on break and could not be found, and screaming that we had "fetal distress".

When he informed me that my wife and child may die, I told him they would not be the only ones. Security came, but the did not touch me.

Luckily, everything turned out OK, but it was like watching the keystone cops. I was beyond furious. I told him that someone with a degree in accounting should not have realized the fetus was in distress more than 1/2 hour before he and the nurses realized it, especially since I kept telling them something was wrong.

That was over 30 years ago.

So I finally got some alone time in the shop and put together the 044 that Cruffler won. Don't think I can slap and more lipstick on this creamsickle so here it goes... Dave sent the covers and the rest came from my shop bits. I have to admit I was running around looking for parts and thought I had more pistons than I did... Luckily I found a great used one and the cylinder didn't even need to be cleaned of transfer!

044- 10mm slant fin Mahle cylinder matching 044 case and tank too! New seals, OEM bearings were tight so i left sleeping dogs lie. AM carb, air filter, and outer spike are the only non-OEM parts on it. It'll need a chain catch but I think the new owner can swing that for a free saw! [emoji6]

3e3a91aa2267a97c373cd1a1dd60ba2d.jpg

ad96dc650e09567d0d288bd1dc5b2b33.jpg

e20aa298df8379f401323129b72c3b40.jpg

083d17225b412f1301f3e1657c8b1d01.jpg

Won't lie, there is a small crack in the rear handle but it's still really solid. New owner may want to invest in plastic welding knowledge...

d66f321ddc5c841a32278a847a444476.jpg

Test runs with the donated bar and new chain will be tomorrow if I get home before dark! Cruffler if you're reading this your saw will be coming to you with wood chips and bar oil on it! [emoji48]

Haven't had much of a chance to get on lately.....but I hope things are moving in a more positive direction.....and to thank Jon1212 for the brandy new 32" Cannon bar.....it may just mean I have to acquire a new saw to put it on....or I may modify it a tad and put it on the 910E ......we'll see.....

Latest posts

Back