• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Go lsu

Jkstihl

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Roll Tide

I do not care for LSU but I cannot stand Clemson. Glad to see them get the beat down.
War eagle...same dont really care for lsu either but id rather a team from the sec win than them dern yankees lol

Reactions: svk

svk

Saw Hoarder
War eagle...same dont really care for lsu either but id rather a team from the sec win than them dern yankees lol
I was surprised to see what U of M did to you in the Outback bowl. Finally starting to put out a decent football product up here.

I am actually a Bama fan from when we lived down there. And agree, good to see SEC winning even if it isn't the team I am rooting for.

Jkstihl

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
I was surprised to see what U of M did to you in the Outback bowl. Finally starting to put out a decent football product up here.

I am actually a Bama fan from when we lived down there. And agree, good to see SEC winning even if it isn't the team I am rooting for.
Yeah that was a good game.. We wont ever be real good with malzahn... Im predicting a 2 loss season coming up, but i doubt it will be any better than that... And yeah yall do have a few good ones up there.

Reactions: svk