ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

God given right......

WRW

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm saying you lot are hypocrites, and there you are defending your nations brass that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent old people, women and children in a couple if milliseconds, they are no better than those who they prosecuted in the war crimes trials, they were just as guilty as the others were, that has nothing to do with my countrymen, just because you want to crawl around in the scummy muck defending women & children killers shows your true colours , no well balanced normal person wants to , needs to or agrees with killing innocent women & children in any conflict circumstance , that's why it is a war crime or crimes against humanity.
By your exaggerated logic, only the laser guided bombs of today should have been used, and bombs over 250 lbs should have been banned.

As to civilian casualties...
3F8BDAF2-DC75-41E4-8F50-6D24BC85046D.png
Axis Powers fared quite well, but who caused all those Russian and Chinese civilian deaths? Many nowhere near any military targets. Many starved. Many tortured. Many forced into slave labor. “Kill all. Burn all. Loot all ” Came straight from the Emperor/God, Hirohito.

turnkey4099

turnkey4099

Tree Freak
Some of that is true to a point.
The last paragraph is hyped up deceiving fake news. In my life time no potus has had near the resistance and constant provocation to ruin him in nearly every way by so many people high and low and he still keeps his sanity.
That much pressure i don't believe most his opposition would keep their sanity. He gets loose and and somewhat rowdy in words, that's his way, far from perfect but he means well for our country.
So you think that a delusional man is a good selection for Potus?

Wow

ArboristSite Guru
The goal, however, is to turn those swords into plowshares...
ISAIAH 2:4

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
And also The Sheep will lay down with the LION. All BS.
The Lion will make sure those sweet little sheep are dead.
Me. I'm a war veteran. I understand the Lions will never share a bail of hay with a Sheep. Oh! don't forget to turn the other cheek. Do that down at the getto. Maybe somebody will find your body.
The Jews wrote the first 5 books and incidentally, hey, guess what, they are God's Chosen people, uh race. Racism! Yep it's right there in your Bible. Ole Paul. The Jew! He wrote most of the so called New Testament. BarkM Sukerburg, Sorry ole Zoearus. Yep, those kind Zews. Finance the Gun haters and Race baiters. Zews are trying to create a world where they control everything.
Oh! Don't forget that Human Sacrifice the Zew who paid for your sins. Let's talk Lions. Why are they called the King of beasts. Could it be because they are better armed and capable of getting what they want. Wise up or become Lion food. I know what it's going to take to keep freedom. Ask a Lion how he keeps his Zebra. FB kicked me off for being honest. Kiss rattle snakes thinking they can be tamed. Eventually you'll learn the truth. Nature is a great teacher.

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Does it mean anything to you? In regards to what? Care to elaborate?

I was watching FOX News and Judge Jeanine Pirro. She was talking about the 2nd Amendment and Joe Biden wanting to strip us of our gun rights. She stated that the right to possess firearms was a God given right. I found that statement to be rather curious.

Anyways, I just wanted to see how some of you felt about what she said. You got an opinion, let it be known................
In layman‘s terms , to not be a slave to any man. If a tool is needed to protect that right so be it. Always a snarky little comment when you mention anything to do with God. Why reduce your level to dels? Just curious.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
And also The Sheep will lay down with the LION. All BS.
The Lion will make sure those sweet little sheep are dead.
Me. I'm a war veteran. I understand the Lions will never share a bail of hay with a Sheep. Oh! don't forget to turn the other cheek. Do that down at the getto. Maybe somebody will find your body.
The Jews wrote the first 5 books and incidentally, hey, guess what, they are God's Chosen people, uh race. Racism! Yep it's right there in your Bible. Ole Paul. The Jew! He wrote most of the so called New Testament. BarkM Sukerburg, Sorry ole Zoearus. Yep, those kind Zews. Finance the Gun haters and Race baiters. Zews are trying to create a world where they control everything.
Oh! Don't forget that Human Sacrifice the Zew who paid for your sins. Let's talk Lions. Why are they called the King of beasts. Could it be because they are better armed and capable of getting what they want. Wise up or become Lion food. I know what it's going to take to keep freedom. Ask a Lion how he keeps his Zebra. FB kicked me off for being honest. Kiss rattle snakes thinking they can be tamed. Eventually you'll learn the truth. Nature is a great teacher.
I see your point, kind of... but, it's getting confusing exactly who the sheep are and who the lions are.
I think we are at a point where the sheep are irrelevant and the lions are fighting each other.