ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

God given right......

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
I think Unc got it right, as to the op question...

But, does that mean "god-given rights" only apply to Americans, since it is in the Constitution?
:popcorn2:
Who knows, but we are protected by the US Constitution and should abide by and defend it. It may be other peoples God given rights but there Gov screwed them out of those rights.

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
I think Unc got it right, as to the op question...

But, does that mean "god-given rights" only apply to Americans, since it is in the Constitution?
:popcorn2:
Who knows, but we are protected by the US Constitution and should abide by and defend it. They may be other peoples God given rights but their Gov don't recognize the rights nor care too for political control.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
yes animals kill each other for food, but only humans have anger and hatred tho (and i see an epidemic of hatred in places)
More BS.
When you cross the path of an angry pit bull, do you think he's going to attack you because he's hungry?
Plenty of animals kill other animals for lots of reasons besides hunger and my guess is being territorial is the number 1 reason. No different than why humans kill.
And if other animals were capable of making weapons, you better believe they would.

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
More BS.
When you cross the path of an angry pit bull, do you think he's going to attack you because he's hungry?
Plenty of animals kill other animals for lots of reasons besides hunger and my guess is being territorial is the number 1 reason. No different than why humans kill.
And if other animals were capable of making weapons, you better believe they would.
Spot on post i have angry Pit Bulls next door and they try attacking my dogs at the fence with a vengence all the time!

frank_

frank_

ArboristSite Guru
More BS.
some members on here remind me of pit bulls :)
dogs have been bred and trained to fight tho eh
humans kill each other over religion, racial hatred and money/greed, those dont exist in the natural world, and they will be mankind,s demise
and guns/weapons will accelerate that demise, it will be a total bloodbath

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
humans kill each other over religion, racial hatred and money/greed, those dont exist in the natural world, and they will be mankind,s demise
Ive seen plenty of Dogs hate! Is this your field of expertise? Do you have a dog?

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't be all doom and gloom, Frank... you're sounding like a Christian zealot waiting for revelations.