ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

God given right......

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Does it mean anything to you? In regards to what? Care to elaborate?

I was watching FOX News and Judge Jeanine Pirro. She was talking about the 2nd Amendment and Joe Biden wanting to strip us of our gun rights. She stated that the right to possess firearms was a God given right. I found that statement to be rather curious.

Anyways, I just wanted to see how some of you felt about what she said. You got an opinion, let it be known................
I think it’s either hyperbole or histrionics

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
I knew two brothers. Only 1 1/2 year apart in age. One ended up going to college and becoming a doctor. The other, chose a different path, committed a crime, and is doing life in prison w/o any chance of parole.

Both had the same privileges growing up. Was it nurture or nature?
Free Will... you should know that, bro.
;)

edisto

edisto

Spelling/Reality Check
As a Dog owner of many years I can guarantee you Dogs get jealous. I have seen them do spiteful things also.

When my current wife first moved in, my dog got a little jealous. I'd always let him on the bed, but when the light went off, he always got off...I guess he preferred the floor. When she moved in, when the light went off, he'd lie down in between us.

She used to take him to the lab with her on most days, but when she didn't, he'd get her loaf of fancy bread off of the counter, and tear it to shreds on the floor. Didn't eat any of it...just tore it up.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
When my current wife first moved in, my dog got a little jealous. I'd always let him on the bed, but when the light went off, he always got off...I guess he preferred the floor. When she moved in, when the light went off, he'd lie down in between us.

She used to take him to the lab with her on most days, but when she didn't, he'd get her loaf of fancy bread off of the counter, and tear it to shreds on the floor. Didn't eat any of it...just tore it up.
Your current wife?
You expecting more to follow?

Btw, that's waaaaay TMI, dude. :baba: