ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Going back out again.

csx7006

csx7006

BNSF Amarillo Division Railfan
Hello everybody. Got some wonderful news that i am going back out again. Hopefullly its in FEBURARY so i can but myself a botle of whiskey on my birthday. 4 months back in the states and im going bye-bye. NO yall cant have my saws unless i die. :hmm3grin2orange: Im going with 3/8 to the land of the taliban.Guess ill have to change my sig again

Last edited:
Rookie1

Rookie1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Whats your job csx. My cousin is the Commodore of the 25th Seebee regiment. He has been over there a couple of times. Hope everything goes ok for you.:biggrinbounce2:

scattergun13

scattergun13

Banned
Hello everybody. Got some wonderful news that i am going back out again. Hopefullly its in FEBURARY so i can but myself a botle of whiskey on my birthday. 4 months back in the states and im going bye-bye. NO yall cant have my saws unless i die. :hmm3grin2orange: Im going with 3/8 to the land of the taliban.Guess ill have to change my sig again
Go do what you do my brother, be safe and if you need anything special sent to you that you can't get just let me know. I'm sure between myself and everyone else here we can get you taken care of...:yourock:

csx7006

csx7006

BNSF Amarillo Division Railfan
thanks everybody. Soon after the holidays we will leave. Hopefully i can get on the internet and talk to yall and see if anymore Homelite 540's pop up.