Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should get an award for that don't you think?
:D

rosette-award-ribbons-svk5Fv.jpg

Sorry... just couldn't help myself.

Absolutely... you get the Blue Ribbon‼

Did+you+know+and+kick+his+dog_cd28fd_4413284.jpg
[/QUOTE]
so what you're saying is that PBR beats women???...that's what I got out of that...I will ask my local rep to look into banning PBR along with guns...hell maybe even all beer:crazy2:

Thanks... thanks again... all of ya'.

If ya wanna change up, land in mid-Ga with your immediate family...come on. I gotta 3-bdrm, 2 bath house sittin on a nice 3/4 acre lot with a 24x32 shop, concrete poured, double up the driveway all the way to the shop, with dual roll up doors. Privacy fence all around the property included. I spend 99% of my time at my fiances house (she s in the rental business, owns 14 rental homes). I'll clear my **** out, off the property, she's gotta 3-story house with a three garage bottom/workshop, on the bottom. Something tells me, (wink wink) I can probably land you a DoD, civil service 'never have to look for another job but retirement' deal. But your qualifications will get you there alone...damn good money is all I can say. Ain't trying to peddle ya nor push ya in any direction...but the offer's on the table my man. And yes, you get access to the camper, 4-wheelers, SS splitter, hydraulic splitter (and bring that damn thing ya got called a Log Boss, or whatever, lol) utilities trailers, etc. Now the '07 Pro Crappie 175...something tells me we'll be sharing that one.

If ya wanna change up, land in mid-Ga with your immediate family...come on. I gotta 3-bdrm, 2 bath house sittin on a nice 3/4 acre lot with a 24x32 shop, concrete poured, double up the driveway all the way to the shop, with dual roll up doors. Privacy fence all around the property included. I spend 99% of my time at my fiances house (she s in the rental business, owns 14 rental homes). I'll clear my **** out, off the property, she's gotta 3-story house with a three garage bottom/workshop, on the bottom. Something tells me, (wink wink) I can probably land you a DoD, civil service 'never have to look for another job but retirement' deal. But your qualifications will get you there alone...damn good money is all I can say. Ain't trying to peddle ya nor push ya in any direction...but the offer's on the table my man. And yes, you get access to the camper, 4-wheelers, SS splitter, hydraulic splitter (and bring that damn thing ya got called a Log Boss, or whatever, lol) utilities trailers, etc. Now the '07 Pro Crappie 175...something tells me we'll be sharing that one.
Mighty generous.

Mighty generous.

And I'm not tryin to disrespect Spideys abilities as a providing man for his family first and foremost, or otherwise. No doubt in my mind, nor anyone elses, he's a welcome asset to any company or job site. Reading his logical, methodical posts satisfied that equation well enough. I believe a man like him can find work anywhere on this planet, regardless of the geographic. I don't think Spidey could handle wearin flip flops and a simple Hanes tank top no how 8 months outta the yr, talk about a farmers tan, Lol.

very!...but I believe it was a similar deal that got him into this mess...I know I wouldn't choose that path again...

I certainly understand that...being associated with the rental business full hand, aside from my everyday job. I have know idea who was at fault in the current demise and it's not for me to speculate, or other.

Hey fellas, can I get get a couple a likes...seems I got the shtinkin ape' on me back...just wonderin'??
do none of you guys have any dignity left? ....all you guys begging for likes...well...YES, YES you can have a couple:yes:

Like overload, like overload...gear the reactors down now Scotty. Let's just cruise at Mach 1 for a little.

Back