Going to make an offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we already know we're awesome...try putting a little more effort into your posts...if you read this thread you would know all of the posts were very well though out:rock:
I haven't complimented anyone on being awesome...and how I post and the substance I post is my business...get off my nut-sack and mind your own dam business Billy Boy! KEEP IT MOVING! :buttkick:

The OP ain't posted on AS since the day he started this thread... hopefuly he ain't holdin' our shenanigans against us??
I mean... most of us did toss in a serious answer amongst the silliness.
Sometimes ya' just gotta' live with the silly to find the serious... (shrug)...
Yeah despite the derail starting at post #3 there was a good amount of quality content before hostilities set in and then those finally succumbed to death by filibuster. I see the OP was logged in about a week ago and being he's been a member for three years he's probably familiar with how off topic things can go around here.

hopefully USMC615 doesn't come in at the last second and post a bunch of nonsense like usual...hes a cheater:crazy2:

Hey crazy...I'll have to concede for Mar '15 and pay my due respects to King Troll Nathon...Lol. On another note, one of my olders brothers had to have emergency surgery Sunday night, then back to the OR yesterday afternoon for round two. When I get off work, I hit the house for a quick bite to eat then head to the hospital for the evening stay. I'll holler back at ya fellas.

Hey crazy...I'll have to concede for Mar '15 and pay my due respects to King Troll Nathon...Lol. On another note, one of my olders brothers had to have emergency surgery Sunday night, then back to the OR yesterday afternoon for round two. When I get off work, I hit the house for a quick bite to eat then head to the hospital for the evening stay. I'll holler back at ya fellas.
Wish him a speedy recovery from us.

I win by default:rock::numberone:...or maybe we can drag this along for another month, then see who wins??:badpc::badpc::badpc:
really though...hope he gets better soon!...

Wish him a speedy recovery from us.
I win by default:rock::numberone:...or maybe we can drag this along for another month, then see who wins??:badpc::badpc::badpc:
really though...hope he gets better soon!...

Folks, appreciate the well wishes for my bro...he'll be in intensive care for two/three more days then they'll look at gettin him in a private room. Everything looks as good as can be for now, he's out like a light, heavily sedated but that's the best thing at the moment.

anyone else feel like this thread could use a couple or 20 more pages worth of the best content this site has ever seen???...or maybe you just need more likes??

Hope everything works out well for your brother!

Appreciate the well wishes...he has recovered/done much better than expected for the time that he's been in the hospital. Doctors/surgeons told him he can be discharged this week, possibly by Thursday. Thx again.

Latest posts

Back