• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

BigPITA

BigPITA

ArboristSite Operative
Mornin' all. Weather here is supposed to be great... about 75° and sunny! wOOt... no rain!! Taking the tarps back off the wood so that it can hopefully dry before winter arrives. Major plan for the day... get work done and keep head down as you never know when the ax will fly here.

bigbadbob

bigbadbob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.google.ca
Morning,,
Having a coffee contemplating the day, yesterday I changed a power steering rack on a 98 Plymouth Breeze, my first and last.
Today,
Got to clean the shop, go shopping, weed the garden, check out all the second hand & used stores, get ready for an invasion of guests Friday.
:help:
We need a coffee cup icon??

bigbadbob

bigbadbob

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.google.ca
Morning, coffees on, not a cloud in the sky. Seen as I am retired and the good woman works I have already hung out the laundry.I am putting plates on my 1981 Honda XL500s today, its a resto project for the winter, but runs good as is. Cook dinner for guests. Maybe some milllers too. Thats it for my day.:)