• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

NIP Group
SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning/afternoon to y’all, 33* /43* here in the big city, Heard the coffee pot come on so I guess Sunday morning has arrived , some morning prayers and some joe, Grandkids stayed the night, Cartoons, pizza, chips, Play station were the line up , Thank God for Grandkids, Enjoy your day/eve stay safe,,, Peace
¿Good morning? Darn guessers were correct about freezing rain overnight. Sun is not coming out to help .I'll not be getting out til a few vehicles pass on the road out front that resembles a mirror.
Neely I just wish I didn't have to go thru being adad to be a grandad. Thinking back on reasons my hair greyed so early.
Stay warm and safe Folks

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
It's a 6 footer. i can fit 4 rounds across if i use the measuring stick :yes: with a little room to spare. saves a lot of handling wood.
View attachment 714416
Nice load of wood, and very nice bucket/tractor. The bucket looks like something Sty57's company would make.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good Morning! Blue sky WC 12 little while ago. Turkeys were out early and the words out. Got done feeding first flock then another showed up. counted 7 big Toms struttin' around. Warmer weather this is going to stop. too expensive.
Got a kinda bomshell Certified letter from the Health Dept. someone and we think we know who has complained about my wood smoke. apparently have a week to stop " excessive smoke" which they call a health hazard. Neighbor across the street put an anti Trump sticker on his jeep. Read Trump makes me barf. But all you could read from a distance was Trump. so none day RA told brooke my neighbor " you're my hero." Now a month later this. Going to see my State Rep Monday. Been thru this before about ten years ago....for 3 years. But never Health Dept.
RA going to school load the stove and i haven't allowed the tempto get up enough before dampering it down. bark on the white oak smokes. Hopefully this hassle will be resolved. burning stove hot now but means more wood. and me withn this back and now knee...ain't been easy. Off in a bit for another load.
Be warm and safe!

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
20F/-7C up to 27F/-3C with a little snow for later. Just finished up 4 days of storm damage cleanup from the two nights of ice. Ready for a break, taking a truck and chipper in for repair and fixing a few other things around here. Daughter got in a fender bender (her fault) last night and had to listen to all the drama this morning about having no social life anymore because I'm taking the car away. Attitude was about how it was the fault of everybody else. Didn't sit real well with me seeings how I'm a cranky old man. Make it a good one.