• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good afternoon guys.
Had a great service today and a good time hanging with the church.
Ate a few more of the ribs from the rack I got yesterday from out local smokehouse :sweet:.
Hope you're all having a good one too.
Good evening Brett hope you are doing well today

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Sounds like a good plan, do a little :havingarest::havingarest::havingarest::havingarest::havingarest:, then break out the hammer :dumb: or :badpc::lol:.
I was thinking bout your trips there the other day when I saw something for an ms381 for sale, can't remember what it was though.
Any word on the new saw, probably coming when you're on holiday :p.
Sent Randy a pm last week maybe starting this week not sure no rush though he’s very busy I believe

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy Todd.
Got a few sticks cut and stacked of at the farm.
Eating some chicken soup now and then I gotta go out and plow the yard.

Howdy Brian. Good job buddy. Looks like you were a busy man. Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks way to cold for me, I'd be frozen. Hell it was 44° and a misting rain today and I couldn't drag my butt outside:nofunny:. Take care buddy and stay warm. :givebeer: 002MRD_Harve_Presnell_003.jpg

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
It’s definitely colder than here:laughing:
Good morning Todd; as others have indicated it is "not fit for man or beast" (W C Fields) today 20190210_103347.jpg
In the distance the mist of varied density, while close ice grows from the rock. Saw this and hoped to show it to you. Hope it has a cooling effect down under.
G'day mate

Sty57

Sty57

Tree Freak
Website
plus.google.com
Howdy Brian. Good job buddy. Looks like you were a busy man. Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks way to cold for me, I'd be frozen. Hell it was 44° and a misting rain today and I couldn't drag my butt outside:nofunny:. Take care buddy and stay warm. :givebeer: View attachment 714547
It's just about beer 30 here Ray!

Just got done plowing and now for a hot shower.