• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Nice, I've only got two that have been there, and two "odd" ones to go lol.
I have given mine one freebie, you get one ticket fender bender that's not gonna cost you(at least out of your pocket), I figure it takes some of the stress that could be on them. That being said every child is different and I'm thinking with my son that allowance may be slightly modified, probably with him putting cash into the til before he even starts driving :envy::lol:.
Hope it goes well with your last odd one :).
in the 'old school daze' it was don't drink and drive, or be sure your space to move over to is clear... but these days... while its still don't drink n drive... its also don't text and drive...

but everyone does. kids and adults alike.

well, other than 'present company'... :D

bottom line in any accident is well-being. good your daughter was not hurt. I will never forget the tale of a friend's daughter and her b/f... smooching as he was driving 65 mph down the FM road... and into the RR bridge they went. both survived, but not a very pretty picture!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

That would keep a guy a little warmer.
My son and I were working the other day out in the wind, I thought I was gonna have to take a break, but after throwing about 30 medium size pine branches I was good to go until we left.
I need a real small saw with heated handles :blob2:.
don't think they make any... but the do make heated gloves... :yes:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good Morning GMci'rs... start of another week.
Monday SE TX - 3 am and 64f out high today about mid-70s.
Precipitation: 60%
Wind: 4 MPH
Humidity: 97%

glad it is warming up here. plenty I could have done outside today, and should have, but I tended to follow RAY and neely's ideal for the day. didn't get no Brussels today, but did manage a nice side of edible pod peas... real tasty, i might add! gave a neighbor a load of fresh bok choy.

time to get on with some of the day's chores... speaking of time, my time proven ol Craftsman saw blade clock seems to have taken a powder. won't tell me the time. :( but I am on the hunt for a suitable replacement clockworks...

:drinkingcoffee:

'over n out!'

neely

neely

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning/afternoon to everyone; Good morning BL , 44* / 63* and raining in the the Duncanville living area, Trash day so I must get on the stick and get it to the curb before I forget, I’m back done under the watchful eye of the Yard boss cking to see that I don’t fall or make a mess, God I love her; Have no Idea of the schedule for the day , need to ck calendar for Drs. Appointments and such, Enjoy your day /eve my friends; stay safe , warm, cool ok ,,,, Peace

neely

neely

Addicted to ArboristSite
hi neely - keep those rakes oiled well! lol... was about to ask u if u had any rains, but I see ur mention and also the weather map. green in D/FtW areas... I thot I heard some here, but map says no, guess I will have to open shop door...

We have had rain on /off most of the weekend weather folks say rain will continue on/off throughout the day ending this evening and sun tomorrow,

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
I'd probably only be able to do 3 rows, gotta get me a stick :laugh:.
That's nice, I could use it for doing some grading cleanup on certain jobs, it would be great for the job I've been working on the last couple months. They aren't paying for that much work though, they did agree to my price for the last two trees left in the opening I've created by clearing the invasive trees/vines out. One of the trees has an oriental bittersweet with a main vine that's 2" plus, then a few smaller vines as well :eek:.
Have you used it much as a root rake, or doesn't it go deep enough. My tractor doesn't have enough butt to run a root rake digging very deep at all unless the tines are narrow and the bucket is small too(width wise).
it will work pretty good for roots as long as they aren't not to big. once i got the hang of it how to level the bucket at the right angles i can smooth out things pretty good. i can root out 3-4" saplings pretty easy when i need to make a path to a tree in the woods. works pretty good on multiflora rose too.

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
good morning.28*/snow. happy national oatmeal day. headin out to plow some snow shortly. looks like we had enough so that the hiway crew gave me a nice pile along the driveway and mailbox. heading to the court hearing later and i don't wanna pack snow down in the driveway. have a great day peoples. FS.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning Todd; as others have indicated it is "not fit for man or beast" (W C Fields) today View attachment 714560
In the distance the mist of varied density, while close ice grows from the rock. Saw this and hoped to show it to you. Hope it has a cooling effect down under.
G'day mate
Thanks Tony it has is that frozen water running outa the rocks

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
good morning.28*/snow. happy national oatmeal day. headin out to plow some snow shortly. looks like we had enough so that the hiway crew gave me a nice pile along the driveway and mailbox. heading to the court hearing later and i don't wanna pack snow down in the driveway. have a great day peoples. FS.
Good morning Steve hope you have a great day today good luck with the court case buddy :drinkingcoffee::yes: