• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning :drinkingcoffee:!
Had a great nights rest last night, and I'm ready to go, nowhere at this point lol.
37 here now and heading to 41 with a chance of snow o_O, it's Michigan anything can happen right.
The yard is now a mix of snow/ice and clear areas that are quite mucky, light rain scheduled for the rest of the day then snow tonight, but 38 tomorrow so it will be back to where we end the day today pretty quick.
Have a great Friday guys.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
38F/3C and steady most of the day, breezy with maybe a few lake effect snow flakes later. Going to try and finish an old ice storm damage job today. Stump to grind and pick up a couple of pieces of wood that were frozen to the ground. Driving for the wrestlers later, conference meet so it's the last one of the year. Make it a good one everybody.
What weight class does your son wrestle ?

Collegiate wrestling is my favorite sport to watch...

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
good morning. 62*/70's later.:havingarest: happy national pears helene day.
getting the boss loaded up for a trip to see her brother and cousins in ohio shortly. open house at the Stihl shop today. i have a list.:innocent: have a great friday all. FS.
Good morning Steve.
Is there a women's gtg down there this weekend, I'm sending the wife and kids down there tomorrow too lol.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
good morning. 62*/70's later.:havingarest: happy national pears helene day.
getting the boss loaded up for a trip to see her brother and cousins in ohio shortly. open house at the Stihl shop today. i have a list.:innocent: have a great friday all. FS.
Good morning Steve now you have to behave yourself at the Stihl shop while the boss is away :surprised3:hope you have a great day today buddy :drinkingcoffee:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning :drinkingcoffee:!
Had a great nights rest last night, and I'm ready to go, nowhere at this point lol.
37 here now and heading to 41 with a chance of snow o_O, it's Michigan anything can happen right.
The yard is now a mix of snow/ice and clear areas that are quite mucky, light rain scheduled for the rest of the day then snow tonight, but 38 tomorrow so it will be back to where we end the day today pretty quick.
Have a great Friday guys.
Good morning Brett hope all is well with you today my friend :hi::drinkingcoffee:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning Brett hope all is well with you today my friend :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Good evening Todd.
All is well so far. Just boxed up a saw to ship, I'll need to go to a different carrier as the USPS told me that I can't ship anything that's previously had fuel in it. They should have said that yrs ago since I've never hidden what I was shipping :rare2:. Oh well, I'll go to another USPS location and ship it from there, if they ask I'll tell them what's I it just as I always did the other one :yes:.
Hope you guys are having a great time there. Any pictures of the cool cars like last yr :picture:.