• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

NIP Group
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
View attachment 722917 BL This is the up tic for my legs, may not be what doc had in mind and I didn't ask for specifics:ices_rofl:. Inside is covered with cushioning blankets. Warm sunshine taking a sit from rambling around the house trying to get the dis out of the disorderly stihl sorting stuff from edge of fire. The larger mirror has a space now that the original is down in one piece. Back at it Hope Ya'll have a great day
afternoon SemoT - as they say, a pix is worth a thousand words!... good thing you had some blankets... to soften up your new bed! ;) sounds like u beat Mattress Firm firm matress prices! :D I am even thinking auction prices, too. down the road they tossed out a mattress for pick up. looked like a Queen sized... I thought of you! of course, u may have a better deal going on there than just what 'meets the eye'! the word: utility comes to mind. I am thinking when u no longer need your new bed... would be great to stack some firewood on. :)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Howdy BL. Yeah just sardines. That's what Dad used when he was trapping in the mid 80s. He was getting 18 to 25 dollars a hide back then, now their 5 to 10 dollars. Not worth the effort. That was some wire the A/C guy had left up in the attic. Damn coon grabbed it with his articulating hands and pulled it all in the cage with him:). Have a fine day buddy and be safe.:givebeer:
hi RAY - well, some sunny days ahead, at least weather-wise. I am all set... pun intended now up at the farm... just sit back and wait.... couple days. a 'free, included with accommodations' continental breakfast buffet awaits them. 2 traps. and a promise of some sound sleep... even if 'mattress' bit harder than SemoT's! ;)

I guess ur guy was 'grasping at the straw'... aware that perhaps he was going down... looks like he got the wire on his third try, perhaps it was...

I don't cowtown to footsteps in the attic!!:cool:

have a nice day, weekend coming up, too... :)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Still no power here in rural southern Indiana. My Dad lives down the road from me. He called and told me his tractor driven pto generator was not making power either! He didn’t realize the generator has a circuit breaker on it. Breaker was tripped. So we searched and found the source of th overload, fixed it, reset the breaker, and on came the power!
ahh, SUCCESS! way to go!!...rd35
zpto.jpg

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning Steve.
Is there a women's gtg down there this weekend, I'm sending the wife and kids down there tomorrow too lol.
Could be. I asked what the name of the town is where she is staying at her cousins so I could search chainsaws in the area. All i got was no dirty smelly saws were riding in her car.:(

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good evening guy's
Nephew has a mess on his 30 acres View attachment 722992
Hundreds of pine tree's down
From windstorms
I cut out the road for him. View attachment 722991 that archer full comp does good
Two tanks and only tightened once.
I have some big pines to cut
Winds were around 50 mph in areas today. View attachment 722993 got a free wood stove and a table saw. View attachment 722994 Wind broke his glass table.
hi Czed, good pix, says it all! I like the cast iron stove... heater. :)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

You can have that GM too hard for me buddy :surprised3:
sadly SWH I have to agree with you! even if all he had to do was shovel off just the rains... it would be too hard of a job for me! :yes: he might just win top spot for GMci's most EXTREME job. but, in any event... seems to be his forte and appears

he is well suited for it, given any occupational hazards aside!

I do appreciate his imo... extreme winter days reports! brr... :cold:

make my sitting here :drinkingcoffee: even sweeter! lol

"hang in there GmO!" pun intended. thx for the pix!

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Could be. I asked what the name of the town is where she is staying at her cousins so I could search chainsaws in the area. All i got was no dirty smelly saws were riding in her car.:(
Maybe she can go get the bar cover(the one with smokey the bear) off the saw in Monroe I posted a while ago, it probably won't stink quite as bad :laugh:.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Maybe she can go get the bar cover(the one with smokey the bear) off the saw in Monroe I posted a while ago, it probably won't stink quite as bad :laugh:.
maybe chipper, if his 462 came in a box, he could take it along with them... suggesting it was fresh and nice... still NIB! lol :laughing:

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning Tony how have you been my friend :drinkingcoffee:
Hey Todd; I'm retired which is similar to vacation with less travel and less aggravating periods of doing things somebody else wants me to in between
I am looking forward to next weeks trip further south and east to tackle an oak my friend says " bring the 6 foot bar":numberone::happybanana:. Spent last night dreaming of an 84" dual PH bar for milling:dumb:. It began with a 50" cannon bar and liking it so much ordered a 60" cannon " just in case" and when I used it (avatar) found a 72" wood have cut the stump one more slice that would've been a remarkable table. So when a 72" bar was found it had to be added "just in case". So I'm actually intending not getting another 661 & having it ported for the other end of the 84" bar I'm not getting because 6 feet of bar ,chain and Alaskan on the end off a 661 is enough.:yes:
Enjoy Folks

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
20190315_134837.jpg 20190315_134840.jpg
Good morning Steve now you have to behave yourself at the Stihl shop while the boss is away :surprised3:hope you have a great day today buddy :drinkingcoffee:
I was pretty good Todd . Got out of the shop for less than $150. Took @James Miller upstairs to the chainsaw graveyard. Found these NOS owners manuals. I figured they were worth 5 bucks each.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
James Miller

James Miller

Addicted to ArboristSite