• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Sagetown

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Good morning Larry how have you been my friend :drinkingcoffee::hi:
Still blowing and coughing on the 12th day of this stuff. Other than that life is grand.
Do U take strolls along the sea shore, or is it too crowded ? Growing up on the West Coast was like living on Gilligan's Island. But now days there are so many restrictions and Rangers galore asking questions. What are U doing here ? Where U from ? Stay off the beach ! This is a restricted Area.

NIP Group
Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good evening Todd.
All is well so far. Just boxed up a saw to ship, I'll need to go to a different carrier as the USPS told me that I can't ship anything that's previously had fuel in it. They should have said that yrs ago since I've never hidden what I was shipping :rare2:. Oh well, I'll go to another USPS location and ship it from there, if they ask I'll tell them what's I it just as I always did the other one :yes:.
Hope you guys are having a great time there. Any pictures of the cool cars like last yr :picture:.
Where we are at the moment it’s very traditional so not many cars just scooters

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Still blowing and coughing on the 12th day of this stuff. Other than that life is grand.
Do U take strolls along the sea shore, or is it too crowded ? Growing up on the West Coast was like living on Gilligan's Island. But now days there are so many restrictions and Rangers galore asking questions. What are U doing here ? Where U from ? Stay off the beach ! This is a restricted Area.
No we take morning walks it’s very peaceful here just what I need

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning AS ers sipping coffee a monsoonal storm rolling through at the moment should be gone shortly hope everyone had a great day today :hi::drinkingcoffee:
That wood make for an interesting walk on the beach.
Just left the Verizon store cause the tablet gremlins started a revolt. Being brain damaged & lacking a screwdriver, I asked for help from people who're sposed to know about how to do things.
They are clueless and called HQ and still didn't get anything done. I hit re-start twice and it came back to what I wanted. :rock: And I know nothing! They're sposed to and tried nothing. Remind anyone of any other stores?
I determined that two 72cc saws might be enough to pull chain around a 7 foot bar. So even tho I said I wasn't gonna get one, research was done. Then I re-read the post and the trunk is only 5-6 foot diameter. Break and make a couple more loops simmington & dress the rakers to right height, round file the gullets. Then we be ready for the dance :innocent:
Enjoy your morning or evening Folks