• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good Evening Folks: Well; my Mouse's Wheel Scroll quit working on ArboristSite. It's done this before and I fixed it, but I've slept since then. Any tips on what to do ?
Larry ;IIRC there are hairs or other foreign material around the bars that translate the balls movement. Underside of mouse is a plastic keeper so the ball don't escape. Open, take out ball, remove debris replace ball & see if I'm more qualified than the dummies at Verizon store:laugh:
Rest easy play safe

deaves61

deaves61

Tree Freak
Sagetown

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Sagetown

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Larry ;IIRC there are hairs or other foreign material around the bars that translate the balls movement. Underside of mouse is a plastic keeper so the ball don't escape. Open, take out ball, remove debris replace ball & see if I'm more qualified than the dummies at Verizon store:laugh:
Rest easy play safe
Hmmm ! Wouldn't U know it. Mine only has a light glowing from the bottom:pingpong:. But the Wheel on top of the mouse has quit scrolling on any website, but it scrolls up and down perfectly with PC programs. Weird.:(

Sagetown

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Hmmm ! Wouldn't U know it. Mine only has a light glowing from the bottom:pingpong:. But the Wheel on top of the mouse has quit scrolling on any website, but it scrolls up and down perfectly with PC programs. Weird.:(
Problem Solved ! I had a trash bin full of junk files, plus 57 Registry files broken, so says AVAST . I turned it all over to them and they cleared it all up. Re-Booted, and now we're scrolling along as nothing happened.:D

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good morning everyone. 50° and cloudy. My son is going on a middle school trip to DC today. I have to drop him off early this morning.
I got a video of me burying a 42" bar in some red Maple a couple of days ago. It has a skip chain on it. I've had that bar a year. It's the first time I've crosscut a log with it . It's a tad nose heavy. It's a uncut long boring video. If you skip to the end I do eventually get it cut. It was hard to line up a 16" cut all the way across. The butt cut wasn't straight from the tree service that dropped it off.

3:53 :clap:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning folks! Woke up early this morning to rain, high winds, and no electricity! Grabbed flashlight, headed out to the workshop, pulled out the portable generator, plugged it into the transfer switch, fired it up, 2 minute warm-up, closed the switch, lights on!!!. Worst part of the “bomb cyclone” hasn’t even arrived yet!!!. Supposed to get winds near 70mph this afternoon with large hail. I’m staying home from work today! Will need to go fill my gas cans for the generator! This outage may last a while!
I lived on a generator once, 3 days... courtesy of a hurricane. at least we had tv and a fan. I ran the refers, etc on line to nxt door, they weren't out... we survived. best of luck to you.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning/evening/morning all! :)

+1C/+34F by 2:10 pm, a light cloud cover today as well.
hi ST - how are things over in Norway of late? seems from somewhere not too afar... female presence has our little N. Elghund in a bit of a tuffy! can u say...'sits there and howls' ?? (not particularly fun...)

ohhhh-h-h, where is she?...
zhe.jpg

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good Morning Folks: 51*F / Clear / Winds 19 mph all night and looks like most of the day too.
'evening Sage, saw some weather on weather channel today, snows in NE... 16,000 head on the farm! snows alsmot deeper than GmO shovels in CA... floor to ridgeline... some cattle being dugout head barely above snow... and the winds! omg, the winds! snow, winds and snow deep... tuff conditions... near whiteouts! herd herded together-tight, warmth in volume.

"where", I say, "where... has that herd disappeared to?"
zsc.jpg

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good Morning Steve: Man; all these years, and U never run out of Dishes I've never heard of. Keep'M coming bro. :D
right on Sage! you took the words rite out of my mouth... I almost had to google that one!... Pears de Marrianne, sure! but never Pears Helene.... nope :rolleyes:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good Morning Folks: 40*F / Lots of wind still. Hope it dries up the wet pastures.
same here. we got up to the farm yesterday Sage... and quite windy! it was unexpected. and blowing. rains had soaked the grounds thoroughly earlier in morning. I mentioned to a friend who had gone up with me that while it was really windy, hang on to your hat!... one good thing about them winds... they tend to dry up the grounds quickly. by end of day the change was quite noticeable. squishy grasses were solid. no doubt dry enuff to mow if I wanted to today. but not yes-today! I told him no mowing, even though a lil mow would have been nice, as its growing fast this time of year... will leave mower trax in my yard. water ez to get rid of, mud trax not so

:eek: eeekk-k!!....
zmt.jpg

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Hey Todd; I'm retired which is similar to vacation with less travel and less aggravating periods of doing things somebody else wants me to in between
I am looking forward to next weeks trip further south and east to tackle an oak my friend says " bring the 6 foot bar":numberone::happybanana:. Spent last night dreaming of an 84" dual PH bar for milling:dumb:. It began with a 50" cannon bar and liking it so much ordered a 60" cannon " just in case" and when I used it (avatar) found a 72" wood have cut the stump one more slice that would've been a remarkable table. So when a 72" bar was found it had to be added "just in case". So I'm actually intending not getting another 661 & having it ported for the other end of the 84" bar I'm not getting because 6 feet of bar ,chain and Alaskan on the end off a 661 is enough.:yes:
Enjoy Folks
pix, please! :popcorn2:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack