• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 61° at chores time this AM and partly sunny. Plans are for fishing this afternoon. animals are fed and watered and bipeds have had plenty of coffee. As promised here are the barn door pics.
View attachment 755741 View attachment 755742
And a couple of Wifey's kitchen
View attachment 755743 View attachment 755744
I'll have to take some more pics of the kitchen as the ones I have did not come out so well due to lighting.
Next up, get more wood in the woodshed. Play safe out there.
Howdy djones. Great job on the kitchen:clap:. I love those board and batten bi-fold barn doors:numberone:. You going to paint them or stain them? Take care buddy and be safe. :givebeer:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Hiya
Nope we got everything in, didn't get much rain after all.
Thats awesome.
I was watching the radar thinking about you, it looked like it was gonna pour bad there, but I thought that about here too and we got a nice steady rain, but nothing like they did south of here.

NIP Group
ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
Good morning all, 61° at chores time this AM and partly sunny. Plans are for fishing this afternoon. animals are fed and watered and bipeds have had plenty of coffee. As promised here are the barn door pics.
View attachment 755741 View attachment 755742
And a couple of Wifey's kitchen
View attachment 755743 View attachment 755744
I'll have to take some more pics of the kitchen as the ones I have did not come out so well due to lighting.
Next up, get more wood in the woodshed. Play safe out there.
Nice job on the kitchen remodeling. Must have taken quite a bit of time. Barn doors are cool, did you mill the wood? You deserve some time off for fishing and golf.:bowdown:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
good morning. 65*/cloudy/showers supposedly later. happy cherry turnover day. weed relocation before the rain and pickin more peppers and pumpkins today. beer run for sure. have a great day all. FS.
Good morning Steve hope all is well with you today my friend,happy humpday buddy :hi::drinkingcoffee: