• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
motor head

motor head

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning AS ers sipping coffee cold and windy outside at the moment not like yesterday’s heatwave :laugh:storms predicted for today, hope everyone had a great day today stay safe out there today my friends :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Good morning Todd,Have a good day my friend :drinkingcoffee:

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning AS ers sipping coffee cold and windy outside at the moment not like yesterday’s heatwave :laugh:storms predicted for today, hope everyone had a great day today stay safe out there today my friends :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Sounds like springtime weather Todd. Hope your day is good. Got ya covered here.:laugh::drinking: Have a good one buddy.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice job on the kitchen remodeling. Must have taken quite a bit of time. Barn doors are cool, did you mill the wood? You deserve some time off for fishing and golf.:bowdown:
The kitchen took from Father's Day until about 2 weeks ago. The pantry barn door needs paint, the entry door sill needs a coat of poly and the marble top needs some epoxy and sanding. Other than that we're calling it done.
The barn doors was done all with wood from here, milled here and planed where necessary. The panels though are from lowes and match the siding on the barn. It saved on the weight of the doors. I still have to put plastic on the bottom of the doors for the winter. This week we played golf and fished, life is good. Play safe out there.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good evening guys.
Was a great day, got some more wood done and even ran a saw :happy:.
What's not to like about this, although it was a bit windy, good it didn't effect me.
Maybe rain tomorrow afternoon and more wind, bummer is a bit hotter.
Sleep well everyone, but Todd :drinkingcoffee:.
View attachment 756019
Just passed a place put temp at 57 just past midnite. Happy lunch break Todd @Stihl working hard
Going in to rest some and hope I get an email from the person with about42 square feet of mirror at my price= free.
Til after sunrise