• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning all, 60 at chores time and sunny. Animals are fed and watered, humans fed and coffees out. Golf was cancelled yesterday and rescheduled for today so you know where I'm going to be later. Need to finish up a new bird feeder for Wifey. Need to buy some paint for the barn doors and I have some large beech trees that are coming down this weekend for sure. They are standing dead so just split and stack, no drying needed. I also have to sharpen some chains. One of my chains is one of those safety chains that some one sent me along with the saw I bought. I don't like them at all. They don't file easily so it's grinder only until it's all used up. I don't like them but I also don't like to waste anything if I can help it. Call me frugile (or cheap). Play safe out there.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning! 65 here. A bit humid and heading to low 80s. Had some rain last night, but not enough to wake me up. Hoping my driveway stayed put.
V8 and coffee brewing for a chaser this morning lol.
Good morning Leeroy hope your day is going well today :hi::drinkingcoffee:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 756059
Nice temps Niko. Making any casts lately. Hope they are long casts with no birds nests(backlash). I have had a few.
Howdy Ray. Hope the world's treating you fair up your way. When I was tournament fishing we called that a Professional Overrun:). Take care buddy and be safe.:givebeer:

motor head

motor head

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good evening, Hope everyone had a good day :)
Good morning AS ers sipping coffee well it’s Friday again raining here at the moment has for most of the night. Hope everyone had a great day today stay safe out there today my friends :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Good morning Todd, Have a good day my friend :drinkingcoffee: