• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

NIP Group
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

good morning. 63*/clear. happy national hot dog day. out to load the truck and then cut broccoli and pick some corn as soon as daylight is here. have a great day all. FS.
headed out to summer camp later to pick up my young pup. will tell him it's his day! lol... only done with half of the 10 ears of 10-cents corn... had 2 last nite, still very sweet!...

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning 72° + 20 later is said. Faint puffy clouds could be a burner out in the sun today.:drinkingcoffee: Stay safe. Todd the time zones are like around the world. Atlantic 8:12, midwest 7:12, mountain time 6:12, Pacific 5:12, Hawaii 2:12 about posting time. Enjoy safely Folks
I can appreciate SWH's comment... 'hard to get around the US time zones'. so simple/ez for us... we live it daily, but I wouldn't care to deal with time zones in other countries if I was elsewhere.. I remember skiing in Austria, calling back to USA... "what time is it there now?"....

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Loaded a nice "K Whopper" and he is now heading North. View attachment 758605 View attachment 758606 Cleaned the brush away from the IH 340 a local farmer gave to my son. A quick attempt at a jumpstart but nothing doing. We will get it going. View attachment 758607 Warmed up to 73 but overcast and comfortable.
Dad found a bad battery can't be jumped, in his JD a lotta years ago. Worked when the ground wire was disconnected from battery.
G'luck

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can appreciate SWH's comment... 'hard to get around the US time zones'. so simple/ez for us... we live it daily, but I wouldn't care to deal with time zones in other countries if I was elsewhere.. I remember skiing in Austria, calling back to USA... "what time is it there now?"....
BL, on an earlier phone there was a place to ask wass the time in Ireland or Paree or bumf☆ co Egypt? On the world map in the Chiefs mess (kitchen area) and dining area showed an actual place in the desert with that name. At least pronunciation was same
Play safely Ya'll

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good Morning 11 am, news is on, but I read it here, too.
89f here, 92f high they say
Precipitation: 20%
Wind: 2 MPH
Humidity: 71%

off in a bit to retrieve my lil pup from summer camp. will be working on a vintage Triumph m/c in mint, but not started lately condition... sweet cream puff stuff! owner now in mid 80's. parked running, so after tank clean (taking it to my shop) will attempt a restart next time at summer camp. tank not bad, imo...just needs 'varnish' out and fresh gasoline. if carb holds fuel and no flow into cyls... should be just a kick or two. time will tell... have to ensure whatever, no uncontrolled fuel into cyls...

ztm.jpg

hope a good day is had by all.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning Mr Jones.
That's quite the dilemma. Any way you could work out a trade for other saws you have laying around that he could also part out, maybe no cash out of pocket or out of your bank account?
What you talking about Willis ? Part with my saws? Why that's blaspheme. All my girls get their chance in the woods, Dey ain't no shelf queens here. Why I never heard of such a thing.:innocent:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good early morning Todd :drinkingcoffee:.
Looks like it's 3am there now, 9am here, 6rs difference.
There are some things difficult about our time zones because certain places use daylight savings which changes our time for a portion of the yr, but for the most part what you see in this map is normal.
Have a great day when you get to it.
View attachment 758547
Do you know the time relative to each of the zones Brett:)

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet