• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

NIP Group
stihlaficionado
stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Good Morning 11 am, news is on, but I read it here, too.
89f here, 92f high they say
Precipitation: 20%
Wind: 2 MPH
Humidity: 71%

off in a bit to retrieve my lil pup from summer camp. will be working on a vintage Triumph m/c in mint, but not started lately condition... sweet cream puff stuff! owner now in mid 80's. parked running, so after tank clean (taking it to my shop) will attempt a restart next time at summer camp. tank not bad, imo...just needs 'varnish' out and fresh gasoline. if carb holds fuel and no flow into cyls... should be just a kick or two. time will tell... have to ensure whatever, no uncontrolled fuel into cyls...

View attachment 758612

hope a good day is had by all.
@grizz55chev ...

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
View attachment 758726

Had a visitor in the trees today.

Can't see it in the thumbnail - monarch butterfly on my wrist.
Near the end of the season here. I've read that nearly all the eggs that make it to butterfly stage in late August/Sept begin the long journey to Mexico. They ride the thermals, averaging about 260 miles per day:surprised3:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Do you know the time relative to each of the zones Brett:)
Good afternoon Todd :havingarest:. I actually pay attention to what timezone everyone is in even you and ST, I think it's pretty neat.
I talk with guys from the east coast to the west coast all the time, the guys on the west coast really like when I send a text at 7am our time which is 3am their time :laugh:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Near the end of the season here. I've read that nearly all the eggs that make it to butterfly stage in late August/Sept begin the long journey to Mexico. They ride the thermals, averaging about 260 miles per day:surprised3:
Good evening Mark.
I wonder if commercial airlines hit a lot of them.

Leeroy

Leeroy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning!
Getting ready for bacon and eggs coffee too, of course! Our one heifer woke me up bellowing at top volume.
Thankfully she's just in heat, as I thought she got out and was on the wrong side of the fence.
61 nice breeze.
@Stihl working hard you must still be stihl playing hard -6 hrs behind us so 10:00 pm.:cheers: