• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning :drinkingcoffee:.
66 and muggy here heading to the lower to mid 80's depending on where you look and a good chance of rain.
Might finally pick up my new glasses that were ready weeks ago. Went in two weeks ago and everyone was out back in a circle, I thought that doesn't look good, nope sign on the door said office was closed :rare2:. I'm just glad I have others to use in the meantime, it would really stink for someone who traveled a good distance and needed them badly :yes:.
I was able to get my youngest daughter set up at the dentist we all go to so one odd appointment today and then we will all be on the same schedule which makes things much easier.
Hope you all have a great day.

NIP Group
SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning 73, hope it's not too hot up in Mouscutah this afternoon. Plan on loading a 3' diameter x 9' log onto a trailer. :drinkingcoffee:Mechanical troubles interfered with original idea to mill there & transport slabs back:crazy2:multiple trips in mini van. Mucho chips next door to unclemoustache place. Had a BFO at mechanics place when Brett came in (brilliant flash of obvious). He's got a couple trailers and will allow me to use one, mechanic will loan his gas hog pickup to drag it up n back. :drinkingcoffee:I just need to drive about 4 hours, round trip, and load a log that weighs about 3000#, manually, in the middle. Then repeat tomorrow for the other. May provide pics in 24
Play safe Folks

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
View attachment 758809

good morn all. Hot & humid at 91 today. Time to stain a part of the deck, flooring gets done later this fall when all the butterflies have
left
whow......we got fall.
but finally got permit to work on chimney and stove issues. fought with town hall all day yesterday. Sent me home 3 times to change application. by end of day all worked out and air cleared but still have to go thru inside inspection and this bi is from Medford and they hate us homeboy pilgrims. lol...tapatalks a pain.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning 73, hope it's not too hot up in Mouscutah this afternoon. Plan on loading a 3' diameter x 9' log onto a trailer. :drinkingcoffee:Mechanical troubles interfered with original idea to mill there & transport slabs back:crazy2:multiple trips in mini van. Mucho chips next door to unclemoustache place. Had a BFO at mechanics place when Brett came in (brilliant flash of obvious). He's got a couple trailers and will allow me to use one, mechanic will loan his gas hog pickup to drag it up n back. :drinkingcoffee:I just need to drive about 4 hours, round trip, and load a log that weighs about 3000#, manually, in the middle. Then repeat tomorrow for the other. May provide pics in 24
Play safe Folks
Tony you are something else brother.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Tony you are something else brother.
Thanks, I am unable to transfer the pics, Josh PM'd. These logs are clear, straight and highly motivational. For me to load the slabs in to the van on edge is over my pay scale. Got very discouraged, a bit down in the dumps. These are examples of what I'd like to find in white oak. Buyers for stave making will take only clear 1st off the stump, and pay $1 + a bf. Has to be worth a trip to mid-state tho.
For about 56 years I've been in training to outsmart inanimate objects & not get hurt. Mostly successful so far. Playing as safe as I can.
Stay safe Ya'll

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Thanks, I am unable to transfer the pics, Josh PM'd. These logs are clear, straight and highly motivational. For me to load the slabs in to the van on edge is over my pay scale. Got very discouraged, a bit down in the dumps. These are examples of what I'd like to find in white oak. Buyers for stave making will take only clear 1st off the stump, and pay $1 + a bf. Has to be worth a trip to mid-state tho.
For about 56 years I've been in training to outsmart inanimate objects & not get hurt. Mostly successful so far. Playing as safe as I can.
Stay safe Ya'll
you've been more successful at it or luckier than i. lol

joe kool

joe kool

Addicted to ArboristSite
good morning/evening
75 headed to 81...
so tired of running to and getting bills from doctors already,,,all anyone seems to do who gets old is wait to claim medical bankruptcy, end up on medicaid who wants to be paid back from your stuff, unless you find a loophole, or have the hospital sue you for your stuff...
have a grateful,safe day/night

grizz55chev

grizz55chev

Tree Freak
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good afternoon Guys.
Well the dentist trip didn't happen, I don't think it was ever meant to. When I was trying to get the kids all ready to go the girls bonked heads and were both crying up a storm :cry:, then I finally get everyone in the suburban and go to start it and right as it fired I let off the key and it want quite ready for that and it stalled, it wouldn't start back up either :rare2:. I ended up getting the Kubota to jump the suburban cause I killed the battery and let it sit for an hr or so and it fired right up, which I was glad for, but it was only an hr too late :nofunny:. Not sure why things happened this way, but I'm sure there is something bigger going on than what I can see, so I have to trust that it's for the best and keep moving forward. We'll see if the third appointment is a charm lol.
Felling better today, still trying to get this crap flushed out of my system, I don't want it coming back.
Hope you all had a great day.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I am unable to transfer the pics, Josh PM'd
What's up Tony.
If you google how to screenshot on whatever device you're using you can get those pictures that way and then post them if you'd like.
I screenshot pictures on my laptop all the time, while doing it I can crop them down to a nice size and cut out anything that doesn't need to be in the pictures.
If my pictures are large it's because I loaded them directly off my phone.
Hope all is going well getting the log.