• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Czed

Addicted to ArboristSite
All is well here took me 10 minutes to adjust to the steering wheel on the wrong side and driving on the wrong side of the road.Now Iam multilingual at driving on both sides of the road
If it's like here todd
the stop signs speed limits and traffic light's
Are just loose recommendations.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I admitted failure. Handle on comealong bent. Unclemoustache to the rescue with field expedient.... View attachment 758909 View attachment 758910 View attachment 758912 View attachment 758913 now I've a design to turn out in metal.
@chipper1 people tell me how to do a lotta of things. First a screenshot is Greek to me. I've only been using the web for 15 or so years and you can see from^^^^^^^pics there is an idea how it can be made of metal and driven into the ground a bit and thru the rectangular frame ends on each side to tie that all together and slide up and out when done. And here is a pic of the before rolling them about. View attachment 758921
Rest easy topsiders
Nice looking logs there.
Screenshot was greek to me too, then I googled it and figured it out, I can do it on my phone too:rock:. Any time I see someone online doing something I want to be able to do I will just ask and they usually give enough vagueness to where an hr or two of searching the web gets me the answer and a couple more hrs gets me success. The one thing I haven't had any luck learning is how to post gifs, I've tried many and the never work o_O.
Rest well buddy.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
We had some storms blow through, both drives blocked. A large locust on one and on the other part of an elm I had planned on taking out and the top of a large cherry I planned on taking out as well as a smaller locust by my cookie cutting area, I've been slowly clearing this area t change the exit location on the accessory drive. There was a large locust in the back yard that came down and took out two nice smaller trees I wanted to keep and it tipped the kids fort over.
Probably another 5 or 6 full trees either now leaning or totally down, natural pruning as my wife calls it lol.
I'll be busy tomorrow.
This is what I came home to.
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.13.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.13.43 PM.png

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
We had some storms blow through, both drives blocked. A large locust on one and on the other part of an elm I had planned on taking out and the top of a large cherry I planned on taking out as well as a smaller locust by my cookie cutting area, I've been slowly clearing this area t change the exit location on the accessory drive. There was a large locust in the back yard that came down and took out two nice smaller trees I wanted to keep and it tipped the kids fort over.
Probably another 5 or 6 full trees either now leaning or totally down, natural pruning as my wife calls it lol.
I'll be busy tomorrow.
This is what I came home to.
View attachment 758957 View attachment 758958
Great pics Brett thanks for sharing

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice looking logs there.
Screenshot was greek to me too, then I googled it and figured it out, I can do it on my phone too:rock:. Any time I see someone online doing something I want to be able to do I will just ask and they usually give enough vagueness to where an hr or two of searching the web gets me the answer and a couple more hrs gets me success. The one thing I haven't had any luck learning is how to post gifs, I've tried many and the never work o_O.
Rest well buddy.
At this time I've been awake 19 hours so far, driving, material handling, driving attending an hour and a half meeting, driving, ate a burger had my lisinopril and eyes are irritated enough to keep me awake.
I'll try some more

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning guys :drinkingcoffee:.
My wife has the day off(multiple power outages) so I'm gonna be on the tractor and the chainsaws today, lots of trees to cut up here, and who knows what calls will come in.
Just waiting for light to do an assessment of the damage and check for hangers, it was after dark when I saw it so flashlight check was all I could do.
The good thing is its only suppose to get up to 70 today, 62 right now, couldn't ask for better compared to the 84 yesterday :happy:.
Hope you all have a great day.