ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
That would probably kill me with my asthma :eek:.
Story time; back about 20yrs ago a buddy was over and says you mow all that, I'm like yeah :), he's like :dumb:, it was poison sumac. Not only was I mowing it, but I was weedwacking a lot of it, sometimes it took me a week to recover from "mowing" so I thought :oops:.
My neighbor bagged all this up and threw it out back at his place, some of it was 3+" :surprised3:.
I put the logs in a pile and will either cut some into boards or buck them into rounds for firewood. The bark will be off it by the time it gets in the house a couple yrs from now so I'm not concerned with burning it, but it's certainly something to remember, Thanks.
Here's what I did today, this is about a 10th of what I have to do yet, but the rest will wait.
View attachment 759132 View attachment 759133 View attachment 759134 View attachment 759136
Imagine the cost if you had to call in a crew to do the cleanup. Yikes. Is that your neighbors power line in the photo? We got about 1.25" of much needed rain this evening. it showed up out of nowhere.

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
You are the estimator and ground man huh?
Morning,

Yep. Me and my climber always try to do estimates together. Sometimes one of us misses something, so we talk it out and then give the price. I usually do the talking with English customers and him with the French.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good evening folks, was kinda warm today, down to the 3 saw plan, sold my 390xp, hadn't been started in over a year, 346 357 372 will do me fine.
ok del brother....looked into the shed day before yesterday and said to myself.....I have more saws than brains. lol
brilliant fall day. East wind 10 to16. long John weather until old blood thickens up. need some of stevies lamb. in Normandy where there's a prevalence of b blood types they start the day with lamb stew and champagne. sounds good to me rt now. must of been in high 30s last night. in my big monk bath robe with a hood. lol
be good and safe.
anyone seen moon.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
That would probably kill me with my asthma :eek:.
Story time; back about 20yrs ago a buddy was over and says you mow all that, I'm like yeah :), he's like :dumb:, it was poison sumac. Not only was I mowing it, but I was weedwacking a lot of it, sometimes it took me a week to recover from "mowing" so I thought :oops:.
My neighbor bagged all this up and threw it out back at his place, some of it was 3+" :surprised3:.
I put the logs in a pile and will either cut some into boards or buck them into rounds for firewood. The bark will be off it by the time it gets in the house a couple yrs from now so I'm not concerned with burning it, but it's certainly something to remember, Thanks.
Here's what I did today, this is about a 10th of what I have to do yet, but the rest will wait.
View attachment 759132 View attachment 759133 View attachment 759134 great View attachment 759136
Great job brett.