ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by KD57, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Wolfcsm

Wolfcsm RETIRED SOLDIER

Good morning all.

71 and clear this morning.

Hal

2. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

when I get outta this 03 tub they're coming on. lol
    mornin....sun shining thru this bathroom window. don't know temp but walls upstairs were cold. ain't summer that's for sure. waiting for it to warm up then out to the woodpile for more splitting. more wood out there than I thought. going to take a bit to get in shape. this summer was a killer....in more ways than i. quite a few didn't make it. including almost me. lol
    be good and go slow. we don't need anymore heart attacks for awhile.
    Brett....asthma is a stomach condition. when we had naturopath ic and good probiotics snd colhomeopathy it was routinely cured by cleaning and correcting the gut and intestines and colon. digestive enzymes...charcoal...and good probiotics.....and colosan from John tagger at thefamilyhealthnews.com.

3. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

tapatalk stinks.

4. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

Great job brother. keep on keeping on.

5. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

grandfather sold em. his father. dr. John shaw had the 1st car in plymouth.

6. chipper1

chipper1 Living Life to the Full

Thanks my friend.
    Sun is shining beautifully here as well, I'm heading out in it in a few myself, I need it living here in Michigan :yes:.
    Think about this, people with ankylosing spondylitis who have stomach issues such as IBS, Crohn's won't test positive for the indicators, interesting isn't it.
    You're right we don't need any heart attacks, so you take it easy out there :).

7. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

unc.....rls is from a lack of minerals. mostly potassium, calcium, and magnesium.....tonic water which has quinine in it works too. farmers out in Ohio used to get the quinine over the counter. fda stopped it cuz it worked and was competition against the drugs. fda and drug cos hand in hand.

8. chipper1

chipper1 Living Life to the Full

Thanks.
    Here's a black locust leaner from the storm. It was threatening to fall where I store my trailers so I decided to help it out under my terms rather than wait for it to fall on it's terms. I felt as though it was threatening me, must remove all threats :cool:.
    It went right where I wanted :happy:.
    I'll brush it out today and then cut it into 8'ers for firewood. I don't need or want any more green wood right now so I'm trying to set as much of the green stuff aside. If I would have finished my splitting I could have put it right there, only about 8hrs to get to get that done, pretty much how it goes always shuffling the new wood with the old(but that's a good problem to have :)).
    Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.36.37 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 9.39.04 PM.png

9. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

brother Philip and I bought one off of our great buddy red Nickerson in 69. what a sweet bike. be still my heart.
    where did the time go.

10. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

what works good is the nylon strtchies the basketball players wear. bike shorts work good too. old ones were wool.

11. SeMoTony

SeMoTony Addicted to ArboristSite

Good morning Brett, the insides of that growth is gnarly IIRC. From what little I've read the slabs were air dried to 25% then kiln dried below 10% during which twist and so on presented.:drinkingcoffee: Most of the stuff in sight from the road draws interest. I expect these will also.
    Sycamore is considered a soft wood, the end cutting makes more stringy fuzz than chips which still pitched out 7-8' the other side.:drinkingcoffee:
    Truck got returned yesterday, wasn't warned about air leak in a wheel, after clearing up an issue. Log is halved, one more slice & the remaining chunk will get rolled over the side. Won't drag it off the end, over the ramp. Very cool morning:yes:
    Enjoy safely Ya'll

12. ray benson

ray benson Tree Freak

Nice job Brett. Just keep telling yourself slow down and safe. Even harder with the kids around.

13. stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado God of ArboristSite

giphy.gif

Good morn all. Sunny & 82. Stack wood day. One more week of warmer temps, astronomical summer doesn't want to give up the ghost

14. Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack Tree Freak

not 41 for me. but we always wore them with jeans when snow skiing at around 22 - 24f ish... jeans didn't quite cut it, but we was 'po-boise' for local ski areas. oodles of them! jeans always got wet, the L. J.s made the dif... we wouldn't think of going skiing w/o them. even for Spring skiing...

15. Backyard Lumberjack

wish we would see low 80's next week! 97f today, heavy rains mid week next... I am beginning to think fall is only going to visit up N this year... 2 more weeks and it will be October... L Js? heck, no! shorts... and T's. :cool:

16. Backyard Lumberjack

hi Sty57- me, too. and I plan to, and often! I got a big smile out of fussing with it yesterday. I was a big winner! :numberone:

you see, the owner has no documentation. books on it, or how to's etc. an original, bit beat up, Owner's Manual on ebay is around $100. I found a year model specific repro OM for $10.00. so ordered that at 'full retail!' lol. free shipping included! the 50 page OM for the bike. more or less a mini workshop manual, too. lots of tech in ot, how tos, etc. but that is not the winning deal. just a good deal. also noticed several listings for a Hanynes Triumph workshop manual covering the 1979 model, too. most listings were around $30 and shipping. then, more by chance than not, I saw one at 15. decided to open it up. and it also had a Make Offer. :D so what the heck. the prompt said try 11.38 + shpg. I offered 5 and free shipping. next day counter came in: 10 and free shipping. the QB said, click Buy. I said, no... let me think! hmm, 10 is not bad, but what if they (would) accepted lower. if I don't try, wont know... so I countered their counter with 7.50. came back hr later: accepted! :happybanana:

:p

lol, now that made me smile! :) uh-huh! :yes:

:drinkingcoffee:

17. Backyard Lumberjack

nothing quite as tasty as a fresh baked chocolate éclair! as a kid I had a paper route. early morning stuff. on way home I passed local small town bakery. :heart: those early morning cream filled choco eclairs... ummm, good!

what more can I say?...
    zce.JPG
    I think they were 15-cents each. 1963

18. Sty57

Sty57 Tree Freak

Yes sir.
    I have a few pairs of them too.
    I have an old pair of sliding shorts that I used when I was playing softball alot.

19. Backyard Lumberjack

hi kb - sometimes we have to go out for the walk... even if weather is not ideal or inviting.

zdr.jpg

20. Backyard Lumberjack

am thinking... heck with those Dr visits down at the local clinic... I might just be best off with some PMs to Dr Cheeves. lol ;)