ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by KD57, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Leeroy

Leeroy ArboristSite Guru

A great Sunday morning to you all!

2. deaves61

deaves61 Tree Freak

3. Groundman One

Groundman One Star Gazer

11 and clear blue skies.

Tea.

Good Morning Everyone! :cool:

4. joe kool

joe kool Addicted to ArboristSite

good morning/evening
    72 headed to 79
    have a grateful,safe day/night

5. Wolfcsm

Wolfcsm RETIRED SOLDIER

Good morning all.

70 and clear this morning. Going to about 99.

Hal

6. stihl023/5

stihl023/5 Addicted to ArboristSite

Good morning 56/70° and might rain

7. ray benson

ray benson Tree Freak

Good Morning. 63°F/ 7°C going up to 82°F/ 28°C with storms this morning. Got about 3/4" of rain last night.

8. chipper1

chipper1 Living Life to the Full

Good morning guys :drinkingcoffee:.
    Doesn't look as nice out today as yesterday, but I see some blue above all the light cloud cover :).
    Temp is at 66 and heading to 70-75 depending on where you look, I'm going to be optimistic and go with 70 :D.
    Also a chance of rain pretty much all day, but it looks like the showers are going just south and just north except what we already got this morning.
    No big plans, trying to take it easy today, didn't go to our church meeting which is a real bummer, but I can't talk without coughing so...
    Hope you all have a great Lords Day!

9. chipper1

Good morning Ray.
    Looks like we only got a little bit of that storm here this morning and the rest went to the south. It looks like there is still a small threat from another little section that just hit Michigan from Wisconson, but it seems like that will most likely go north of us too, so unless there are some popup showers I think we are done for the day.
    I did ask my neighbor how much rain we got the other day and he said only 3/4", I thought it was like 1.5"(just a little off lol), but he said it was windy and with his gauge it does read lower when it's windy(probably not 3/4" though lol).
    Sounds like a muggy day there today, I'm really hoping for the 70 the NWS posted and not the 75 accuweather says :baba:.
    Have a great day.

10. SeMoTony

SeMoTony Addicted to ArboristSite

Good morning, 12 degrees higher than low 5 hours ago which was 52°:rock2:great for sleeping :drinkingcoffee:Hooked the trailer up on my van to adjust placement, for rolling bits over the side, to leave the bits where wanted. Have to go thru vehicles and find the containers of loops. May take some containers of building blocks to goodwill & free up shelf space, that is sooo temporary.
    May the Loving universe shine on Ya'll

11. chipper1

Good morning BL.
    Your right!
    So yesterday it was a stabbing Shelia:laughing:, small branch on a bush stuck me on the inside of my elbow and she's real tender :yes:, but it could be worse as you said ;).
    Little warmer than I like for one, especially when burning brush, she fires up about 15' in the air and you can feel that from 20' away(notice where the lawn chairs are in the picture) :surprised3:.
    But my wife put a good amount on there and the kids did as well so I was left to sweat it out "in the bush" most the time working on the trees and ropes.
    Today I hope to get the big piles of brush in the front all burned up from clearing the accessory drive(mostly cherry so that will smell nice), and maybe the piles beside the neighbors drive if I can get to it, in order to do that I have to cut the large black locust that's across the trail so I can get to the burn pile without driving through the yard. The kids are gonna be upset when they see it cut, they've been having a blast running up and down it, instead of building a fort for kids I'd highly recommend just pushing a couple trees over :laugh:.
    Have a great day.

12. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

99.....Amazing.
    Beautiful here! Brilliant Blue sky. No wind....warm and hot. You guys would love it. In shorts...no shirt and japslaps. Great day for sea food!
    Had Church....by myself... on cell.... listening to Pentecostal Church in Alexandria, LA in 03 tub. Sat in the sun and then listened to Johnathan Kahn on 70..7 and Jubilee in Jerusalem on my new laptop. Very interesting! Mucho mejor than going to dead New Hope.
    Have a pleasant one Good Americans! You're amongst the Best!

13. Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack Tree Freak

I thawed out some burger last nite. thot I mite grill me one. but, alas... gave in to the convenience of a sliced brisket sam... and the last couple bones of a rib pack. it's on tonite's menu, though. thot about making it a cheeseburger over my reg std all American hamburger - lettuce, onion and tomato. doubt, if I do.. it will be a double. if I grill up the entire #, I could... but prob regret it an hour later... and besides... lol, such a beast mite negate any room being left over for French fries. not to mention the peach pie and vanilla ice cream.

still... as at the bar... 'a double' does sound good! :D

14. Backyard Lumberjack

hello chipper. temps don't bother me none at all. unless way-y too cold out. but for me, I like my campfires a bit more controlled than that! besides, I don't want half the local fire dept dropping by...

Wolfcsm, RAYINTOMBALL, Leeroy and 5 others like this.
  15. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

Brett hit the Elderberry and Garlic! Green Tea and lots of Honey and Lemon...... Lemon is ALKALINE and will help turn the bug.. which Loves Acidity!

16. Backyard Lumberjack

87f out, 96f the high. turned off the a/c last nite bit past midnite... house temp read 79f this morning.
    Precipitation: 0%
    Wind: 4 MPH
    Humidity: 72%

the drier air is nice. especially with those pleasant late in the day breezes. hope everyone has a Good Morning!

time to walk the pups and another :yes:

not too sure what is on my agenda today, but something fun sounds interesting! :yes::D:yes: I can work any day! lol. ...freedom til 8 pm. :)

'over n out!'

17. cheeves

cheeves Tree Freak

Chips a Pyro! lol But ain't we all!? lol

18. Backyard Lumberjack

Pyro Pals... ;)

19. RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL Addicted to ArboristSite

Howdy Niko. 88° heading to 97° and dry as a powder keg here. Right about now your temps and rainy sounds perfect:yes:. Hope your trip home was a good one take care buddy :cheers:. :givebeer:

20. lone wolf

lone wolf MS 200T King

Two minds usually are better than one. Bon.