ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I thawed out some burger last nite. thot I mite grill me one. but, alas... gave in to the convenience of a sliced brisket sam... and the last couple bones of a rib pack. it's on tonite's menu, though. thot about making it a cheeseburger over my reg std all American hamburger - lettuce, onion and tomato. doubt, if I do.. it will be a double. if I grill up the entire #, I could... but prob regret it an hour later... and besides... lol, such a beast mite negate any room being left over for French fries. not to mention the peach pie and vanilla ice cream.

still... as at the bar... 'a double' does sound good! :D
Little tip when you run into these types of tough food decisions, start with the dessert :sweet:, and then see what you have room for :p.
I had some nice bbq last night, I had two servings, most I've eaten in a while. The bummer is today my stomach wants me to eat more to be satisfied :rare2:, I'm not giving in it's gonna have to keep growling as I don't need more :sucks:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks.
Here's a black locust leaner from the storm. It was threatening to fall where I store my trailers so I decided to help it out under my terms rather than wait for it to fall on it's terms. I felt as though it was threatening me, must remove all threats :cool:.
It went right where I wanted :happy:.
I'll brush it out today and then cut it into 8'ers for firewood. I don't need or want any more green wood right now so I'm trying to set as much of the green stuff aside. If I would have finished my splitting I could have put it right there, only about 8hrs to get to get that done, pretty much how it goes always shuffling the new wood with the old(but that's a good problem to have :)).
View attachment 759392 View attachment 759393
Howdy Brett. Nice job on the locust leaner:clap:. It's always nice to have a piece of equipment to help out with those. I've got large ones in the bottom to take care of. I'll be using my neighbors MF 399. It has a lot more guts than my little JD:). Hope your weekend has been a good one and take care my friend. :givebeer:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Howdy Brett. Nice job on the locust leaner:clap:. It's always nice to have a piece of equipment to help out with those. I've got large ones in the bottom to take care of. I'll be using my neighbors MF 399. It has a lot more guts than my little JD:). Hope your weekend has been a good one and take care my friend. :givebeer:
Good afternoon Ray hope all is well with you today my friend :cheers::givebeer:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Thanks Ray.
Good to have friends with even bigger equipment :).
I'll be honest it hasnt been all I hoped for, but I'm not complaining, glad I'm feeling better on a consistent basis.
:cheers:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good afternoon Brett how are you doing today
Well I'm doing alright Todd. Waiting on the wife and kids to get home, then I'm hoping to do a little more cutting, I can almost get through the back yard to the bonfire pit to dump storm debris in there with the tractor :blob2:. I've got a 372 with a bar on it and ready to go!
How is everything there :havingarest:.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Well I'm doing alright Todd. Waiting on the wife and kids to get home, then I'm hoping to do a little more cutting, I can almost get through the back yard to the bonfire pit to dump storm debris in there with the tractor :blob2:. I've got a 372 with a bar on it and ready to go!
How is everything there :havingarest:.
Really well thanks the big island is amazing have you been over here

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Hey bubba the fires in the back yard and didn't start until today, that was yesterday in the front ;).
Working my tail off out here today, I've got all but two leaders taken care of, they get tangled in with the other trees pretty bad when you don't get to choose where you want to drop them, it's hard work dealing with all the tension/pressure created. I managed to get the pole saw pinched twice and the 261 twice. The good thing is I got them out easily as they weren't bad.
Lots of pressure getting this one off the stump, then more getting it out of the trees its jammed into in the picture :surprised3:.
Its been a long day.
View attachment 759492
That definitely looks like a pita there buddy glad it worked out ok

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full