ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
Two minds usually are better than one. Bon.
Evening,

One of us misses something sometimes. One of us will see a wire that the other didn't that complicates the job, or forgets to ask what's under the ground near the tree, and then one of us asks and you find out there's a weeping field or something in the line of fire, so now all the wood has to come down by rope. We each come up with a price and then compare, we chat for a moment, and then hit the customer with what we settle on. We're rarely off with each other by more than 10% or 15%, even though we approach the pricing in a different fashion.

We just priced this one on Friday. This is gonna be rock and roll. Hard to tell by the pic but it's a good 3'+ at the base and 90'+ high with a serious lean. And you just gotta know the hydro wires to the house are right under it. Gonna do it within the next three-weeks. Should be fun.

[URL='https://imgflip.com/i/3angvk'][/URL]

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak
Good morning, 12 degrees higher than low 5 hours ago which was 52°:rock2:great for sleeping :drinkingcoffee:Hooked the trailer up on my van to adjust placement, for rolling bits over the side, to leave the bits where wanted. Have to go thru vehicles and find the containers of loops. May take some containers of building blocks to goodwill & free up shelf space, that is sooo temporary.
May the Loving universe shine on Ya'll
Tony , this guy has crazy skills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=-SMuUijWB94

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Evening,

One of us misses something sometimes. One of us will see a wire that the other didn't that complicates the job, or forgets to ask what's under the ground near the tree, and then one of us asks and you find out there's a weeping field or something in the line of fire, so now all the wood has to come down by rope. We each come up with a price and then compare, we chat for a moment, and then hit the customer with what we settle on. We're rarely off with each other by more than 10% or 15%, even though we approach the pricing in a different fashion.

We just priced this one on Friday. This is gonna be rock and roll. Hard to tell by the pic but it's a good 3'+ at the base and 90'+ high with a serious lean. And you just gotta know the hydro wires to the house are right under it. Gonna do it within the next three-weeks. Should be fun.

Good evening GM hope you had a great day today,definitely looks nasty don’t forget to reflect that in your estimate for the job.

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening guys.
Got a little less done today than I would have liked, but I got something done.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.07.06 PM.png
Think I can save it guys :laugh:.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.08.24 PM.png
Managed to get all but a few1-2" roots out of the ground. I also got 3 sticks for lumber out of it, some cure to it, but it should make a stick or two of nice wood for me, especially with all the others I got from the tree in the front :).
My littler helper, the older kids had a bit of schoolwork to finish up, we had fun!
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 10.31.31 PM.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I would love to buddy have a beer ready for me:cheers:
You send me a message telling me you're on the way and I'll get you whatever beer you want :cheers:.
In the meantime here's a fire picture from today and one from a BBQ :sweet: party we went to the other day:blob2:.
They used racing fuel to start it, should have seen that blue/red flame dancing around :happy:. It was about twice as high but I accidentally shut my phone off so I couldn't get a picture, or it's messed up since it's done that 3 times in the last few days, today with 44% on it :badpc:.
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 10.52.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 10.53.03 PM.png

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
You send me a message telling me you're on the way and I'll get you whatever beer you want :cheers:.
In the meantime here's a fire picture from today and one from a BBQ :sweet: party we went to the other day:blob2:.
They used racing fuel to start it, should have seen that blue/red flame dancing around :happy:. It was about twice as high but I accidentally shut my phone off so I couldn't get a picture, or it's messed up since it's done that 3 times in the last few days, today with 44% on it :badpc:.
View attachment 759819 View attachment 759820
Glad the fire wasn’t to big LMAO:laughing::blob2:wouldnt expect anything less

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good Evening Todd. Granddaughter and I are about over this summer cold/virus. She now has an ear infection. Checked the weather in Hawaii, looks like it is really nice. Enjoy buddy.
Got to 92 today not used to the heat after the fire for 3 months