• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Thanks Mark . Glad it's mostly cloudy and cooler today. Stihl have another 2-3 hours to go till beer:30.
I worked til 9 pm this evening... steady work, tween rain squalls... but then I don't get up as a rule at 4 am in the morning...

so much for the forecast 30% chance of rain...
P2250004.JPG
but I dint have to water the garden! :D

only took 3 T changes... tried to dry in front of campfire, but alas... did ok, but not long enuff. more rain! took it and one I had on and off to the dryer. both were soaked when removed. but I was on a roll... and today I cut wood! caught up with most of the cutting I was a bit behind on. now for some splitting...

nothing like a dry T!! took a change 3 times today. mostly not cause so hot, actually mild... but rain. rain makes u wet. lol
P2250010.JPG

NIP Group
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
into the new day now. 77f out, 91% humidity.

prob go to 100% in the dawn's morning... rains for Tues, even more for Wed...

all in all, I had a swell day. was committed to cutting wood today, come heck or high water... more the latter. lol... I like cutting and gathering farwood...

hmm, now about that bike tire.... :sweet: