• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

joe kool

joe kool

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good evening folks, got off a few min early so now back in the garage to see if i can get a couple more saws done, got one ms 460 i think needs a coil, starts and runs great for about 8 mins and thats it, no fire, have a good evening all.
had a spark plug drive me crazy that did that

NIP Group
cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning!
46 -70 nice day. Working on haybine wobble assembly$!
nice day here too leeroy.
mornin....sunny cooler but warming up. back to the woodpile splitting. cleaned up the old 2 car garage space where I usually stack 5 cords. but this year will be in a pile. lol.....been a war with the cap for the past 25 yrs over this issue. Nothing new under the sun. lol
be safe.....

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good Mornin BL. How's life in H-town treating you. I sure hope it makes it up this far. I need the county to lift the burn ban so I can do some pyro:). Take care my friend and have a fine day.:givebeer:
hi RAY - ok, thanks. glad I am not too much further south... this morning on weather channel said Galveston could see 12-18" rain over rest of the week! yikes!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning/afternoon/evening all! :drinkingcoffee:+11/52F by 1:30 pm, mostly clouded. Warnings about snow and slush have started turning up in the weather forecasts - but I haven't seen any of it around here yet...
hi ST - snow was on the weather this morning... ski resort Sierra in CAL... got its first snow fall this morning...

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

wet and rainy around here today. still, all in all a Good Morning! had some OJ with the pups, now :drinkingcoffee:

79f out now with a high... 83f! wow... good thing I got in some extra wood... lol
Precipitation: 80%
Wind: 3 MPH
Humidity: 93%

tomorrow should bring even more rains they say!

plenty to do... always is. have a nice day.

yes, more of the same. to be honest, not too optimistic about having a campfire today... :rolleyes: P2250002.JPG

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
66 in the shade, what a day.
Not sure I'm out of the woods yet with my haybine, but started taking it apart and found remnants of a woodruff key.
Hoping .99 cents will have me mowing soon, as long as I can get whole assembly put back together.
Good afternoon Leeroy hope your day went well my friend

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning AS ers well our return journey starts now unfortunately had a fantastic time any of you guys that haven’t been over the pond to here should put it on the bucket list.This was our 2nd trip here and it’s totally relaxing also I highly recommend a trip to Hilo on the big island, hope everyone has a great day today my friends :drinkingcoffee:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good evening guys.
Had a pretty good day today.
Managed to burn a little brush, six big piles on the forks.
Hope you all had a great day too.
View attachment 760100
Nice fire there Brett have you finished your yard clean up nice fire there buddy :hi::blob2:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
1-9, 8 hrs often in inclement weather! got the wood dropped from down the street and also in between. close to 10 cu ft... and about 2/3rds full bucket in another cart...
View attachment 760108

this stuff and what I cut up earlier today all campfire ready...
Nice wood there BL hope your day is going well

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Nice fire there Brett have you finished your yard clean up nice fire there buddy :hi::blob2:
Good morning Todd :drinkingcoffee:.
Thanks.
Still have a little bit more cleanup until so that I can mow as normal, but lots more to do that is on the edge of the woods, then what's in the woods. I plan on doing cleanup right up until winter as I get pretty busy with life in the fall, my main focus now is the yard and getting the hangers out of the trees. I still need to finish splitting firewood for myself as I want that mess cleaned up, then I can put all the green wood in that location which is out of the way.
Hope you have a nice flight home.

Leeroy

Leeroy

Addicted to ArboristSite
image.jpeg image.jpeg
66 in the shade, what a day.
Not sure I'm out of the woods yet with my haybine, but started taking it apart and found remnants of a woodruff key.
Hoping .99 cents will have me mowing soon, as long as I can get whole assembly put back together.
Forgot to add pictures. "For a few dollars more" I think I'll tame it. I got offered one mower to use, another tractor and mower combo to use, and someone else offered to come mow themselves. I definitely get by with a little help from my friends! But I'll pass for now. Rest of parts should be in Friday.