• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Yes just coming back to normal now took me a day though :)
How long a flight from Honolulu......my airport. lol... Actually did start that job. tarmac was all lined off and we were all standing around waiting for someone to give us the go ahead. Finally I just grabbed the "Buster".... jackhammer and started in. Fall of '69.

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning. 53/84-sunny. Headed to the fishing hole.
Alright Sam!! Great morning for it!
Beautiful morning here. No wind... not a cloud in the sky. 51 headed to 72. Weather looks great for next 6 days. Hopefully will get a bunch of dead oak. Got a nice load of red oak yesterday and theres more where that came from. Friends old land thats being " developed." Used T Landrums 44/OE346. Just getting broken in.
Have to work with Sean this afternoon down the Cape putting in a Class A chimney. Will be a really nice day to do it.
Take care. Hope you guys are alright down there in Texas!

NIP Group
cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
you are right, ray! 43+" in 72 hours is definitely that!
Jets coming over the Atlantic... many have Chem Trails.....fly rt over the house. 4 in a row produce their own weather! Been watching it for a few years now. Globalists like Rothchilds behind it. Creating "Climate Change" Agenda!!! True.....

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
good morning. 54*/clear. Happy eat an apple day. Got a haircut and then went for fuel for the tractor. On the way back i got behind a pickup truck with some type of cabinets on it. Hmmm not tied down, think I'll stay back a bit. Yep when we got up to about 55 mph the one became airborn and shattered upon impact.:surprised3: Headin out to split some wood early and then bale some hay this afternoon. Enjoy you last weekend of summer. FS.
good headwork FS - I had 2 apples yesterday... one to hold me til dinner and the other one to fend off the Doctor! :D

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Jets coming over the Atlantic... many have Chem Trails.....fly rt over the house. 4 in a row produce their own weather! Been watching it for a few years now. Globalists like Rothchilds behind it. Creating "Climate Change" Agenda!!! True.....
hi cheeves - this morning a news blip said the warming of the planet is behind all these severe weather events of late. and more to come... sounds like climate change to me! if a pix can be worth 10,000 words, I think this one speaks volumes for this local resident. chipper is right, but I dint send it... weather channel says Imelda's warm air and moisture headed up north... MN and Chicago areas and all around, in between too.

zif.jpg

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
good morning. 54*/clear. Happy eat an apple day. Got a haircut and then went for fuel for the tractor. On the way back i got behind a pickup truck with some type of cabinets on it. Hmmm not tied down, think I'll stay back a bit. Yep when we got up to about 55 mph the one became airborn and shattered upon impact.:surprised3: Headin out to split some wood early and then bale some hay this afternoon. Enjoy you last weekend of summer. FS.
Good morning Steve I hope your day is going well I would have been outa the road as well.Stay safe out there today my friend :hi::drinkingcoffee:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
caught again! I try, but I always seem to get caught! :rolleyes:

the weather eased up some today, but I was often back in shop dodging more rains. dark clouds. managed to get the yards all raked up today. that was a project. time to mow some more, the grass has really taken a shine to all this rain! very green! quite unusual for this late in the year! 99% of current pine needles cleaned up and in bins. for the pine needle lady. picked the prev load up yesterday, and I refilled all the big bins again today. out front waiting...

there are so many folks here displaced. flooded out, even some of those Harvey dint get, got it this time! still at evening time today hundreds still stranded out on the freeways. can't move. some good Samaritans got a food truck open, another had a cooker and they cooked dinner for many. a food truck did the same this eve, too. some have been stuck on freeway over 36 hours! many 24 or more! can't move. over 400 big rig trucks lined up one after another stuck on freeways E of town. and now, barges that broke loose in the storm hit freeway concrete pillars and broke them all up. all lanes E, W on the I10 E, a very major hiway... totally shut down til who knows when! ? :surprised3:

and the decimation to lives is really sad to see. just imagine all that is yours, your family, all that u use and deal with daily, home, bed, sheets, carpets, that new wood floor, ur car or truck, ur shop, your tools... everything... suddenly 3-4' under water. it is enuff to make any man :cry:! water flowing thru ur house that the day before was your everyday life style! popping popcorn, :popcorn2:watching tv, sharing a cold one :cheers:, dinner with the family, just livin' life large:dancing:and then gone! destroyed! and u r chest deep in water trying to escape the carnage! no more job, no income, but plenty bills and now more! one family, had just redone home from Harvey. dad and the son... and being interviewd. in despair, understandably... dad said, " took us 2 years working hard to get it back liveable again... (a real nice brick home) and now, in just 12 hours... that is all gone! again!"... as the 13 year old son sadly breaks down with the desperation and reality of it all. and that is just one story. they are calling it catastrophic and historical! in some ways, worse than Harvey. 45" in 5 days, here for some over 40" in 72 hours! and once again, literally billions of :envy::envy: lost to flood damage. 1500 cars towed so far, and many more still out on flooded roadways, not accessible. death toll now 4. close to 2,000 water rescues.

of course, it happens all over. tragedy. and frequently. if not floods, tornados or hurricanes... or bad snow blizzards. fire, too. accidents of one kind or another. but this is currently 24/7 in our face. cannot escape it. it is current and contemporary. it is here, and we have to live it. any way one cuts it... very sad, desperate situation!

I guess the SOS more for all those affected by Imelda. all he** was breaking loose when I made that post. I guess some dint even know the weather here had turned as it did...

thanks for the weather map graphic RAY! :) :cheers:

over 400 big rigs all lined up E of town. stuck!
View attachment 760907
Wow BL that’s some serious flooding there buddy :surprised3:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good Morning, calm and sunny out.

79f out, doubt we will see 90f today. cooler, but humid.
Precipitation: 10%
Wind: 2 MPH
Humidity: 88%

I like that rain chance! hope to get the lawns mowed today. they sure need it. and trimmed, too maybe. the QB is out of the hive, hovering up at the g/k's etc... I tend to just criuise-a-long on days like this... with a maybe I will and then again, maybe I won't 'tude! :)

hope everyone has a swell Saturday and weekend, too