• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
How long a flight from Honolulu......my airport. lol... Actually did start that job. tarmac was all lined off and we were all standing around waiting for someone to give us the go ahead. Finally I just grabbed the "Buster".... jackhammer and started in. Fall of '69.
From Honolulu to Sydney 9.5 hours then another 4.5 to Perth :surprised3:plus I gained 20 hours :crazy2:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Wow BL that’s some serious flooding there buddy :surprised3:
hi SWH - how right you are! turned America's 4th largest city upside down, and bent it humbly on its knees. death toll now at 5! this morning a guy was on tv news hauling his personal belongings out to the street's curb. he was not happy, and barked at the tv camera crew, "... 3rd time in 3 years!" another man knee deep in his home. nice place! had just finished it from Harvey... 'heartbreaking!' he said. I could feel his pain and anguish... said he planned to repair again, but also planned to move this time!

hope u have a nice day pal! I thought of you every day you were on your Hawaiian Holiday. Hawaii is a very special place for me. :) in fact, to be honest... :numberone:for numerous reasons! :yes:

oops, time for another :drinkingcoffee:. I will have to go get it myself... lol ;)

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
hi SWH - how right you are! turned America's 4th largest city upside down, and bent it humbly on its knees. death toll now at 5! this morning a guy was on hauling his personal belongings out to the street's curb. he was not happy, and barked at the tv camera crew, "... 3rd time in 3 years!" another man knee deep in his home. nice place! had just finished it from Harvey... 'heartbreaking!' he said. I could feel his pain and anguish...

hope u have a nice day pal! I thought of you every day you were on your Hawaiian Holiday. Hawaii is a very special place for me. :) in fact, to be honest... :numberone:for numerous reasons! :yes:

oops, time for another :drinkingcoffee:. I will have to go get it myself... lol ;)
We are already planning our next trip the big island holds a special place in my heart ,would like to explore it further.I find the traditional way of living for the Hawaiian people very refreshing

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
That's what I would get.
For me I hand file them unless I hit the dirt bad when flush cutting or I hit a rock, when your talking a large portion of metal off like in those situations the CBN wheels will do it without getting as hot as the others.
Can you send me one too :D.
Sure, I'll let you have the old one in 10 years. It still should be good for another 10 years

Never have to dress the wheel

www.sharpeningsupplies.com

fastest shipping I've ever experienced, w/i hours of ordering

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
We spoke to the airline they seem to think 2/3 years and there will be a direct flight to the US from Perth
NY to Perth is just under 11,500 miles curving N coast of Africa. Hawaii to Perth is just under 7,000 miles. 5,000 to Sydney. US/Perth direct flight but most likely not a non-stop.