• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good evening crew, hope everyone had a good day.
Was ok til I got lit up by a fairly new cop. License plate wasn't lit up, insurance cards prolly showing up tomorrow. Warning on both of them after he made sure to let me know the state laws involved with each offense. He has them memorized?:innocent:
Do you still live in Ironton? Never lived there,I live in St. Francois county. The post office is in Ironton.:ices_rofl: poor guy was more nervous than me.
Rest easy topsiders

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Just the one keeper spec while I was drifting for flounder. Lunch for today. This is for Chipper. View attachment 761218
Well at least you didn't get skunked :). That's a nice looking fish, did you cook it up :sweet:.
I'd like to get out some more this fall, wouldn't mind hitting the salmon this yr. My son is getting old enough to where I could take him out to a few spots for salmon, I think he'd enjoy it.

buttercup

buttercup

Gone fishing
Good morning everyone (you people that I don't know).
8,5*C / 46,5*F with blue sky and calm air for now but the weather forecast says that's just to make it pleasant to wake up.

Coffee is great.

That's our report from the other side of the pond this morning and we wish you all a splendid day. bzzzpip

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning everyone (you people that I don't know).
8,5*C / 46,5*F with blue sky and calm air for now but the weather forecast says that's just to make it pleasant to wake up.

Coffee is great.

That's our report from the other side of the pond this morning and we wish you all a splendid day. bzzzpip
Good morning buttercup hope your weekend went well :hi::drinkingcoffee:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning. 68*clear/humid. Happy national pot pie day. No not this kind.:surprised3: View attachment 761256 Guessers are saying maybe 90* on this first day of fall. Gonna try and get pickin done early. Have a wonderful day all. FS.
Good morning Steve hope you have a great day today.I thought your fall started on the 1st of September same as our spring correct me if Iam wrong:hi::drinkingcoffee:

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning Steve hope you have a great day today.I thought your fall started on the 1st of September same as our spring correct me if Iam wrong:hi::drinkingcoffee:
We got with the autumnal equinox for our seasons change. I did read up on your dates down under a few weeks ago. :cheers: