• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Good morning! 66 and 84. Got spoiled with those cooler temps.We baled yesterday,and for the first time should not have to buy hay.One more acre+ field to cut too. Hope everyone has a great Monday. I like Mondays. View attachment 761268
Looks good Leeroy. Always liked the don't have to buy hay years when we had the sheep. My little patch made 30 bales
saturday and my goat guy came and took it all. Hope you get that last acre cut.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning! 66 and 84. Got spoiled with those cooler temps.We baled yesterday,and for the first time should not have to buy hay.One more acre+ field to cut too. Hope everyone has a great Monday. I like Mondays. View attachment 761268
Good morning Leeroy I like your tractor there my friend, hope you have a great day today :hi::drinkingcoffee:

NIP Group
cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning Leeroy I like your tractor there my friend, hope you have a great day today :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Excellent isn't it!
Good Morning! Another beautiful day shaping up. Warmer with a bit of wind. Hope to get out in a bit to try and get a load of dead standing oak. Know just the tree I want. Over Bobbys old land there's a nice dead white oak on the edge of the dirt road. Hopefully will drop rt in the road and take about 20 min to cut up and load. Primo stuff. That and Locust best wood we have here on the coast . All the Hickory was cut up for tools and for cooking. Have one out here I planted from nuts. lol
Be safe out there! Aloha.....

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Excellent isn't it!
Good Morning! Another beautiful day shaping up. Warmer with a bit of wind. Hope to get out in a bit to try and get a load of dead standing oak. Know just the tree I want. Over Bobbys old land there's a nice dead white oak on the edge of the dirt road. Hopefully will drop rt in the road and take about 20 min to cut up and load. Primo stuff. That and Locust best wood we have here on the coast . All the Hickory was cut up for tools and for cooking. Have one out here I planted from nuts. lol
Oh......forgot to mention.. think we've found the stove for this corner. Clearance problem with new EPA regs and Town.
It's called a Navajo Survival Hybrid Stove. Specifically designed by the Woodstock Ceramic Stove Co. for the Navajo. Quite a story behind it. Really hate to see my old beloved Tempwood go but I guess if I want to burn wood I've got to change. Ain't easy though. Tough EPA new regs go into efffect in May.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Excellent isn't it!
Good morning cheeves.
We have one hickory tree on our property.
I killed a bunch of caterpillars this yr on it, hope they weren't something beneficial :surprised3:.
Have a good day.

ray benson

ray benson

Tree Freak