• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning Folks.
Nice load of cabbage Steve, hope those go high. Haven't participated on that side of the auctioneer, yet.
70° is the claim, rain showed up last evening that wasn't due til later in the week, so it's hard to find a way to pay less attention to the predictions. Sky's clear so humidity may be problematic.
Safe day for Ya'll

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good afternoon BL. Makes me even more glad for where we live, also make a bunch of trees being down seem like a light and momentary trouble. Be safe down there.
hi chipper. right! now that the I10 E, W is closed on E side of town traffic is producing the 'traffic jam from he**! on the alternate roadway! saying its over 2 hours long to get thru it. how's that for a fun drive to and from work? what was 20 mins one way, is now 2 hrs! they showed sky-eye pix of it this morning. incredible to see. hard to fathom having to deal with it. I got a lot done yesterday, but heavy rains in afternoon shut me down. and more rains expected today, too. am ready for some dry, cool air!

have a good day!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Morning everyone!

Got a new rescue dog for us yesterday. He's going to be a big boy judging from the size of his feet and head.
Definitely going to need some work to make a him into a good dog. But we'll get there as he's only 10 months old.
looks like he has moved right on in! :)

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning all, 50° + at chores time. What a wonderful morning. What could be better ? Well for one my tractor tire doesn't need to be flat but it is, my favorite saw could be running but it isn't, my differential in my truck doesn't need to be leaking but it is. It's been a great week so far. Can't wait for tomorrow but first I have to make it through today without breaking anything, intentionally or otherwise. First up, get that saw running, next breakdown the tractor tire, tube is ordered but it will be a few days before it gets here. Drained the calcium, only about 20 to 25 gals. Breaking the bead by hand is a beech. May need some neighborly help. I think my biorhythms are out of sync, I can't remember such a stretch of bad luck. Now I know why farmers drink, well at least the ones that have worked this piece of land. Play safe out there.
hi dj - hope that goes well for you!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

He's a great looking dog Brian. I know he has a good home now. Is he chipped? He is stihl young enough to train unlike our mutt who was 2 years old when we got her with no previous training and Stihl doesn't know the come command.:dumb2:
lol - they can be independent! my oldest comes on command. the younger one? depends on his mood! lol...

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
hi chipper. right! now that the I10 E, W is closed on E side of town traffic is producing the 'traffic jam from he**! on the alternate roadway! saying its over 2 hours long to get thru it. how's that for a fun drive to and from work? what was 20 mins one way, is now 2 hrs! they showed sky-eye pix of it this morning. incredible to see. hard to fathom having to deal with it. I got a lot done yesterday, but heavy rains in afternoon shut me down. and more rains expected today, too. am ready for some dry, cool air!

have a good day!
Good evening BL.
I saw that online, looks like a mess :rare2:.
We will continue to pray for everyone down there, that's a big disaster!
Please send the rains elsewhere, we've had enough for a min, sure you all have too.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good evening BL.
I saw that online, looks like a mess :rare2:.
We will continue to pray for everyone down there, that's a big disaster!
Please send the rains elsewhere, we've had enough for a min, sure you all have too.
If BL wants to send em here 1st to drop some of the moisture I woodn't mind. Creek is low, but with a little rain recently the venison won't be coming back down to the creek for drinks. Those mosquito puddles scattered around the Ozarks provide plenty for them. With so small a flow it doesn't get as chilled.
Rest easy Ya'll

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
If BL wants to send em here 1st to drop some of the moisture I woodn't mind. Creek is low, but with a little rain recently the venison won't be coming back down to the creek for drinks. Those mosquito puddles scattered around the Ozarks provide plenty for them. With so small a flow it doesn't get as chilled.
Rest easy Ya'll
Good evening Tony.
That sounds fine, you can have anything he would be sending this way for a while, I have a lot to do outside :).
I bet the rivers here will be high tomorrow, we got so heavy rain this morning and before that it was moderately heavy but fairly consistent.
Have a great night.

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good evening all, 60 + at the moment and steamy. Tractor tire is broken down and still on the tractor just waiting for the tube and the pump adapter to pump the calcium back in. My luck didn't hold on Friday. Took Wifey fishing and the main battery was dead, had to jump from the trolling motor and then charge them both up by riding down the lake with jumpers connected. Fishing for me was very slow, Wifey was doing better, then luck turned my way. Caught 2 nice wall eyes for Sunday's and Monday's dinner. Maybe my luck is turning but who believes in luck. Play safe out there.

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning everyone!

Got a new rescue dog for us yesterday. He's going to be a big boy judging from the size of his feet and head.
Definitely going to need some work to make a him into a good dog. But we'll get there as he's only 10 months old.
Howdy Brian. Nice looking pup you have there. Has it started cooling down for y'all? Still hot and dry here. High today was 94°:nofunny:. Take care buddy and be safe. :givebeer: