• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning guys,,, got the stove and chimney cleaned and ready to burn yesterday... Wood is stacked covered and dry,,, another heating season is on its way!!!
Good morning John.
Third small fire in the wood stove today :blob2:.
We've never lit the furnace here so when it's 64 in here I'll light one if it's not getting too hot durning the day.
Good thing you're all ready for winter.
Have a great day.

NIP Group
stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Thinking the M-tronic. The 241 has been good so far. 18" bar w/.325 chain since i have a good inventory of that size chain and bars. Have a 20"B/C that came with the one 036 if i need it.
261 strong saw, have had both.

Wedging the 500i engine in a 261 frame would be awesome

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
good morning/evening
hanging at 58 today, raining
my FIL passed away, he was 96, decorated ww2 vet, stormed normandy
have a grateful,safe day/night
Sorry to hear of his passing; the generation that got the job done both on the battlefields & back home building this nation

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning/afternoon/evening all! :drinkingcoffee:

+5C/41F by 2:40 pm, mostly sunny.
Good afternoon ST :drinkingcoffee:.
This weekend they are calling for daytime highs in the 40's and 50's :cold:. Sure we'll be okay though lol.
I'll be hauling some wood in while it's nice today. I should do some more splitting too, or at least get the woodshed filled with enough for this winter.
Have a great day.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Good morning Mark.
What husky did you decide on :sweet:.
I got mine :happybanana:. I still need to tell him thanks for the hat, could have used that mesh one this summer :yes:.
View attachment 764582
Can't see squat...395? or one of those wide-bodied 372s?

I decided on the dealer & that's it: a 300 mile round trip drive. They have a Yuge
collection of in stock Hooskies, many multiples of the entire pro line

www.ebelshardware.com has good prices too.

They were selling two 572s at $1600

I bought a 346xpg from them years ago

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Can't see squat...395? or one of those wide-bodied 372s?

I decided on the dealer & that's it: a 300 mile round trip drive

www.ebelshardware.com has good prices too.

They were selling two 572s at $1600

I bought a 346xpg from them years ago
The fat bottomed girl lol. The width is the same as my XT(not including the wrap) as is the height, the length of the 572 however is a little longer.
It shows being 15lbs on the bathroom scale and the 372xt with the wrap and large AM felling dogs is 17lbs empty(just a little residual, probably the same weight as the metal that was removed from the cylinder ;)), so I'm sure I'll be able to manage with a 20 or a reduced weight 24, but I might need to use a semi skip on the 24 to drop a little weight:laughing:. I plan on putting some proper dogs on the 572, the one that comes on it seems to be for weight purposes only, I could see them sending the 565 out that way, but the flagship model c'mon husky :oops:.
If you want to swing by and visit then head up to Ebel's, I'll drive up from here, we can even have @Duce met us up there so you can get a deal :rock:.
You should probably buy two then, but you can get one for that price PHO plus shipping :yes:.
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 9.24.10 AM.png

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning yall! Currently 63* and the ground has some nice dew on it. Haven’t seen dew in a while lol. Didn’t sleep a wink last night for some reason. About to go work in the garden with my wife and kids then do some vehicle maintenance on my wife’s car. Have a great day gents! Maybe I’ll get the 046 out and play today too

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
The fat bottomed girl lol. The width is the same as my XT(not including the wrap) as is the height, the length of the 572 however is a little longer.
It shows being 15lbs on the bathroom scale and the 372xt with the wrap and large AM felling dogs is 17lbs empty(just a little residual, probably the same weight as the metal that was removed from the cylinder ;)), so I'm sure I'll be able to manage with a 20 or a reduced weight 24, but I might need to use a semi skip on the 24 to drop a little weight:laughing:. I plan on putting some proper dogs on the 572, the one that comes on it seems to be for weight purposes only, I could see them sending the 565 out that way, but the flagship model c'mon husky :oops:.
If you want to swing by and visit then head up to Ebel's, I'll drive up from here, we can even have @Duce met us up there so you can get a deal :rock:.
You should probably buy two then, but you can get one for that price PHO plus shipping :yes:.
View attachment 764585
That is their deal price. Like this? IMG_8608.JPG

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
View attachment 764585
Dealer is in Indiana.
Those big dawgs look like it adds a pound at least to the saw

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
That is their deal price. Like this? View attachment 764587
Looks great.
I think it would look so much nicer with an orange clutch cover, and I want to retain the captive nuts, I'll see what I can come up with when I get that far.
Hey what's that low top oe :innocent:.