ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Dealer is in Indiana.
Those big dawgs look like it adds a pound at least to the saw
I know, but you should make a rd trip up this way :happy:.
They are at least a lb, probably each lol, that's my point exactly. Depending on how you set them up they will weigh more than they are spec'd out at anyway. The wrap kit ships with the 576 cover like Duce has on his, the big dogs, the wrap handle, and all the screws from baileys and they say the shipping weight is only 2lbs, so the saw should come out at around 16 once you swap handles, clutch cover and dogs so it's actually a little lighter than my XT set up with the wrap and big dogs. Those dogs are huge, you don't want to forget about them and rest the saw on your leg, even with chaps :surprised3:.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
I know, but you should make a rd trip up this way :happy:.
They are at least a lb, probably each lol, that's my point exactly. Depending on how you set them up they will weigh more than they are spec'd out at anyway. The wrap kit ships with the 576 cover like Duce has on his, the big dogs, the wrap handle, and all the screws from baileys and they say the shipping weight is only 2lbs, so the saw should come out at around 16 once you swap handles, clutch cover and dogs so it's actually a little lighter than my XT set up with the wrap and big dogs. Those dogs are huge, you don't want to forget about them and rest the saw on your leg, even with chaps :surprised3:.

Would require an overnight stay, so I'd have to add another $300 or more to the saw(s) cost.

Then I'd have to go on up to the UP because if you're in Mi. one should visit the UP. Then I'd get to meet @yooper 's Del & I may never make it back to
ECI before winter.

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks great.
I think it would look so much nicer with an orange clutch cover, and I want to retain the captive nuts, I'll see what I can come up with when I get that far.
Hey what's that low top oe :innocent:.
Local logger's 372, same person that ran over his 372xt. Uses cheapest 2 stroke oil he can find, lucky ring (single ring piston) stuck and compression was too low to start. Cleaned it up (nasty dirty), removed tar from p/c, new ring and crank seals to pass vac check and will be off for more abuse. Super nice guy, hard worker and hard on his equipment and he knows it. Edit: I just glue bar nuts in place.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening guys.
The weather was great here today.
Ran that ole ported 2166 today, she did a fine job getting that damaged black locust down and dicing it up:chainsaw:.
Put the tractor bucket on it to keep it from going the wrong way :surprised3:. She laid out better than I expected.
Hope you all had a good day too.
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 7.22.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 7.23.14 PM.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Would require an overnight stay, so I'd have to add another $300 or more to the saw(s) cost.

Then I'd have to go on up to the UP because if you're in Mi. one should visit the UP. Then I'd get to meet @yooper 's Del & I may never make it back to
ECI before winter.
If you were all the way up to Ebel's, you'd be pretty close to the bridge for sure, and that and hanging out with the guys has gotta be worth something :cheers:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Local logger's 372, same person that ran over his 372xt. Uses cheapest 2 stroke oil he can find, lucky ring (single ring piston) stuck and compression was too low to start. Cleaned it up (nasty dirty), removed tar from p/c, new ring and crank seals to pass vac check and will be off for more abuse. Super nice guy, hard worker and hard on his equipment and he knows it. Edit: I just glue bar nuts in place.
Sounds like a guy I know, but he runs motor oil. @brad ruch said when he pulled an XT down to rebuild that was his it looked great o_O.