• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Good afternoon ST :drinkingcoffee:.
This weekend they are calling for daytime highs in the 40's and 50's :cold:. Sure we'll be okay though lol.
I'll be hauling some wood in while it's nice today. I should do some more splitting too, or at least get the woodshed filled with enough for this winter.
Have a great day.
Thanks my friend - time to put the studded wheels onn tthe car here, the roads gan get icy any day now.

Have a great day!

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning tree people :drinkingcoffee:.
Still dark as dark outside, the one thing I dislike about this part of the yr is loosing daylight :cry:.
47 out now and heading to 72 with a nice breeze, that same breeze is blowing the rain in for tomorrow.
They are saying rain all day tomorrow and then on the back side of it cooler temps, highs for the weekend are 40's to 50's :blob2:.
I have meetings today and mowing, hoping to get some more of the mess cleaned up where I dropped the locust yesterday. I cleaned everything from that one up, but the neighbors grandson wants to get down the trail so he can have bonfires again :rare2:. The kids want me to leave three of the trees so I need to get the tops off the trail before he goes crazy on them with the ms271:chainsaw::lol:. He was cutting with it last Saturday during the party, I wanted to sharpen his "blade" as it was quite dull, maybe this weekend I can for him.
Hope you all have a great day.
Good morning Brett a busy day lined up for you my friend, stay safe out there today buddy :hi::drinkingcoffee:

NIP Group
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good morning Brett a busy day lined up for you my friend, stay safe out there today buddy :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Good evening Todd.
You know how it goes, you gotta make hay(or cut wood and grass) when the suns shinning lol.
Quite a few leaves down here I hope to get cleaned up before the rain tonight too, never a dull moment, unless you make it that way :laugh:.
Do you have big plans for the weekend.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Thanks my friend - time to put the studded wheels onn tthe car here, the roads gan get icy any day now.

Have a great day!
Good afternoon.
I saw that 1c and though man it could be snowing there now, although it would be some nasty wet stuff :baba:.
We're still a ways out for the white stuff, but it's supposed to get down closer to freezing this weekend.
Have a great day.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I explained to him what happened, think he will do what he wants and not going to argue with him. I am 6'2" 225 and feel like a midget next to him, he must be 6'6" at least 300 and young.
Good morning neighbor.
You should get him a stihl with easy start :ices_rofl:.
Have you ever held an echo 2511, if you put one in with the kids stuff at a garage sale no-one would know any different:lol:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Hi Chipper,,,, I actually put a new gas furnace and AC system in two years ago,,, just used the furnace to make sure I hooked it up right!!! its really just there to hold the AC A coil and provide a fan!!!! I've had a wood stove since 1982...Since I retired, I use it it 24/7 when its cold,,, haven't fired it up yet, but I'm sure I will soon!
Stay warm...
Good morning John.
That's great, do you want to come over and hook mine up :laugh:.
I have a used 93% with the multi-speed fan in the basement, I plan on hooking it up someday, but that's on the long list :D.
It would be nice to have central air, I like the a/c in the summer. We just have a few window units, this yr I only installed 2 of them and it was plenty, nice cool summer. I like to leave them in so when I do get the stove going in the shoulder season I don't cook us out of here, it makes it a lot easier to burn the stove clean.
I've used mine 3 times this season and it sounds like it will be burning good this weekend, I need to haul some more wood in!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good morning! 51 sounds a little breezy out but haven't been out yet. Foliage looking good. View attachment 764539 Been working on that IH340 my son got. Runs really well. Starts and charges. Some water in transmission oil. Will drain and refill. Maybe from years of condensation as it seems tight up top, shifter boot looks good. Owners manual has some funny, yet serious cartoon warnings: View attachment 764540
hi leeroy - great fall pix! cows seem contented! lol... have a nice day.

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good morning. 54*/drizzle/possum on the porch.:surprised3: Happy International Beer and Pizza day.:happy::cheers:Have a load of wood to deliver this morning and then some picking later. Auction was good yesterday. Sales got me over halfway to the 261.:happybanana: Have a super day all. FS.
my kinda day! lol

while working on a project yesterday, the QB went off to run couple errands. get some meds for older pup. I had mentioned my :cheers: was getting low. she returned with my replacements and as she walked back up to the house said, "i got you a case!"

:surprised3::D:heart:

zm6.jpg zm6.jpg zm6.jpg zm6.jpg

$4.75/6-pk, got a cold pizza to go... waiting in the freezer. today should be a good day to heat it up. ;) ... even if day late! ;)

:drinkingcoffee: