• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
I know, I’m just yanking your chain. But if you keep it up we will have to get you one of those exoskeletons they’re trying for the military to hold the gun...except make it for a saw.
Over the years I've popped my patellar tendon several times. I know instantly when I hear the sound.

Probably a good idea to get the saw now & wait for the fitting later

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good evening Brett how was your day :)
Had a good day, how's yours going buddy.
Couple pictures from my trip into Gand Rapids tonight.
This is going down the slight grade into the thornapple river valley tributary to the Grand river which is where Grand Rapids got its name.
Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 11.27.14 PM.png
Bottom of the river valley, the bridges across the river, one that goes over the main rd is the bypass around the south side of GR.
Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 11.27.35 PM.png

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Had a good day, how's yours going buddy.Couple pictures from my trip into Gand Rapids tonight. This is going down the slight grade into the thornapple river valley tributary to the Grand river which is where Grand Rapids got its name. View attachment 767601 Bottom of the river valley, the bridges across the river, one that goes over the main rd is the bypass around the south side of GR. View attachment 767602
fall has arrived!

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning. 57*/cloudy/ Rain from Wisconsin later so says the guesser. :surprised3: Happy National Nut day. :innocent: Picked about 40 heads of cabbage, 40 heads of caulfilower and a few peppers and turnips yesterday. Loadin up for auction shortly. Have a great day all. FS.
Good morning Steve’s hope you have a good win at the auction today my friend,stay safe out there today my friend :hi::drinkingcoffee: