• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Cut some for the 88 year old farmer down the road yesterday
Tree's took his fence out.
So i cut some dead one's back View attachment 767763 his bull escaped but was taken in by a neighbor
A few miles away to breed with his cows. View attachment 767764 View attachment 767765 several loads of good firewood View attachment 767766 neighbor drove by and killed a copperhead
I guess the 372 noise got it moving.
He said he's going to sling it on a guy's porch he don't like.
Have to high stump or take some fence down to get this heavy leaner the base is blowing out. View attachment 767769
Looks like some good work sir. That’s a nice size copperhead, I bet there’s some smaller ones around there somewhere lol.

NIP Group
LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
How you doing Lee
Doing well sir. Waiting to hear back from an interview last week but who knows when I’ll hear. Just working and home. Been playing baseball with the kiddos and working around the house. Discovered an old 038mag crankcase, piston and cylinder I acquired a while back and thinking about trying my first ever rebuild but to be honest...I know jack squat about it so it’ll be a major learning curve.

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Cut some for the 88 year old farmer down the road yesterday
Tree's took his fence out.
So i cut some dead one's back View attachment 767763 his bull escaped but was taken in by a neighbor
A few miles away to breed with his cows. View attachment 767764 View attachment 767765 several loads of good firewood View attachment 767766 neighbor drove by and killed a copperhead
I guess the 372 noise got it moving.
He said he's going to sling it on a guy's porch he don't like.
Have to high stump or take some fence down to get this heavy leaner the base is blowing out. View attachment 767769
Nice wood there Dave bad ass snake though :surprised3: