• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Good Morning check in

NIP Group
Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
Good morning GM hope you have a great humpday today,enjoy your road trip today :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Morning/evening,

Thanks. We're late leaving because my climber was MIA. I'm sure he was in the middle of someone important. He just called, out in 5.

Enjoy the evening! :havingarest:

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy Duce. That's me for sure:yes:. If it gets below 40° that's cold:cold:. Oh and buddy let it snow 2"s down here and it's pure bedlam:surprised3:. Take care buddy.:givebeer:
Empire received over 30 inches in 24 hours, made national news. Those lucky souls, glad I lives in the south of snow belt. Deer are in the yard, acorn hunting and eating every green plant my wife planted. Loved this crap when younger and snowmobiled. Rode from here to Munising and back on one trip. Everyone is out of that now. I am now also a Big baby and cut extra firewood. :cheers:enjoy.

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning Kevin.
Looks like you guys are getting dumped on pretty good up there.
I heard the ski resorts are going to open soon too since they are able to make lots of snow with the cold temps.
Crystal Mountain and Caberfae will open on Friday. Are you a downhiller?

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
hope you heel soon RAY, yes pun intended. lol. every time I put in a log in my fireplace and linger a bit too long... I am very quickly reminded how hot 'fire hot' can be.

and is!
Howdy BL. Thanks buddy. I'm working on the heeling:). And be careful what you wish for on them temps, you may get them:surprised3:. Have a fine day BL and be safe. :givebeer:

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Good Morning!...

cloudy - 42f out, mite see 50f they say. bird bath was an ice skating rink this morning at 6:12 am! :yes: dewrap the garden later today, mid afternoon... mite be warmer then. the QB was out early, errands... n came back with some chow items. fresh Atlantic salmon for dinner. table top fries, too. :D

and 3 6-pks :givebeer: ! :heart:

watched ER Files log cabin fires keeping me toasty! ... real McCoy! some sad situations. one - 19 yr old kid... "MVR, no restraints!"... (motor vehicle accident) rolls his pickup truck... flies out, bangs into tree!!! [ouch!] rush to ER. overall... all vitals ok... only some small issue, structurewise. breaks his neck... and that disruption to spinal cord severs it! :confused: 'no doc, no doc... no doc!... but can feel u touching my hand....' 19 and paralyzed shoulders on down... just about a -0- chance of any improvements. in a flash, life changes for the lad. I like how one Dr referred to these events: life-style decisions!

tv news... ha! - locked up with hearings.... :nofunny: best news imo is here on AS CMcin... going to go read it. :drinkingcoffee:

life-style decisions. safety first!

zfbb.jpg

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Well at least me dodged any significant snow. It is 18 right now and windy, pretty sure it's only for today before it moderates tomorrow. View attachment 772433 @chipper1 , not sure if you meant work at home or logging work. I've enough of both!
Pathetically low on firewood at home. Lots of wood lot owners that might normally refrain from harvesting timber are due to gypsy moth killing all the oaks.
hi Leeroy - 18! brr :cold: your barn pix echoes a sense of wintery cold! well, imo...

[opinion backed up by local temps! lol ;))

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning. 25*/clear.:dancing: Happy National Indian Pudding Day. F-150 is in the shop to have the spring replaced today. May hit the treestand for a bit and then farwood making. Have a super day all. FS.
'morning FS - thot about you last nite, well early am... 3 am-ish..."guess FS [getting] up and atom!" brr. never heard of indian pudding. ck'd it out. looks ok. wonder if the Indians had ice cream on theirs...

https://www.afamilyfeast.com/indian-pudding/