• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

NIP Group
Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
Empire received over 30 inches in 24 hours, made national news. Those lucky souls, glad I lives in the south of snow belt. Deer are in the yard, acorn hunting and eating every green plant my wife planted. Loved this crap when younger and snowmobiled. Rode from here to Munising and back on one trip. Everyone is out of that now. I am now also a Big baby and cut extra firewood. :cheers:enjoy.
hi Duce - bet the snow plows out and busy! stay warm... zsp.png 30"/24 mite call for a HD effort!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Good morning Duce. I am, but haven't went since the kids were younger, so now...:sucks:

some of the best skiing I ever did was in central WA. heavy snow storm, snow everywhere. over at friends house. said, let's go 'hicky-bobbin'!' huh? so outside in snowy wintery weather, darkish, cold and such. walk and wait. car comes by... passes... then dash to grab rear bumper. cars had metal rear bumpers back then... ;) and off we would go... skiing/sliding half block or so behind and :laughing: all the way! :yes:

fearless back then, in 8th grade! :popcorn2:

more or less... but on feet! this sometimes... lol
zhb.jpg

time to let go!

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

Howdy BL. Thanks buddy. I'm working on the heeling:). And be careful what you wish for on them temps, you may get them:surprised3:. Have a fine day BL and be safe. :givebeer:
hi RAY - just curious... wondering what the Doc said when he saw your heel's condtion? couple weeks after you had :barbecue: it! ?

djones

djones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good afternoon all, 28° and sunny with a brisk breeze. Wind chills around 19°. A couple of inches of fluff on the ground. Went out into the woods looking for Bambi after yesterday's snow but only found coyote tracks. We did get a small 5 pt. upload_2019-11-13_14-2-55.png
on Sunday morning. This was the 3rd buck we'd seen in that area over the past 4 days. I pushed it to my neighbor so now it's my turn to get lucky. As far as we know, there was another buck taken in this area as well by another hunter, not one that we've seen based on what we heard. Play safe out there.

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Made it back home from hunting a bit ago and got the truck and van unloaded. Saw 2 doe but didn’t take either as they were pretty quick. Planning to go out again this weekend after the birthday party. We did however have lotsssss of fun of course.

Rained on us the first day but beautiful after that. Lows around 21* and high around 54*. I think the full moon hurt us because they weren’t moving much near us. And a caveat...the spotlight was not for hunting deer. We were checking for hogs.