• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

deaves61

deaves61

Tree Freak
Pretty good here.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get what I wanted done, but someone will be happy when they get their new to them saw:chainsaw:.
Was thinking about you earlier when I moved the 440 around :yes:.
Just got a few in, 2 044s 066 036 and a 028, tree guy i know give an older feller 1k for the lot, all ran good but have set for 6 years.

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
hi RAY - just curious... wondering what the Doc said when he saw your heel's condtion? couple weeks after you had :barbecue: it! ?
Howdy BL. Doc pretty much said WTF did you do. He said burns are one of the slowest heeling wounds there are. Also most painful. Nerves are starting to come back that's why the pain now and not so much right after I did it. Still has a ways to go by the looks:mad:. Just a slow process. Worst part is I can't were a shoe or boot on that foot. I did cut the back out of a pair of tennis shoes and I've got my Crocs. Have a fine evening my friend a take care. :givebeer: 20191112_200443.jpg

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good afternoon all, 28° and sunny with a brisk breeze. Wind chills around 19°. A couple of inches of fluff on the ground. Went out into the woods looking for Bambi after yesterday's snow but only found coyote tracks. We did get a small 5 pt. View attachment 772511
on Sunday morning. This was the 3rd buck we'd seen in that area over the past 4 days. I pushed it to my neighbor so now it's my turn to get lucky. As far as we know, there was another buck taken in this area as well by another hunter, not one that we've seen based on what we heard. Play safe out there.
Howdy djones. Good job on driving it to you neighbor. That one will make some fine eating. Not only taste good but it's good for you. No antibiotics or growth crap in it. All natural. Hope he can return the favor and you get one. Take care buddy and be safe out there.:givebeer:

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hauled 2 loads in like this today. Ash,oak,elm and some hickory . Needs to be resplit as it's bigger than I
View attachment 772537 like for my customers . Had to use mommas' grocery truck since the 150 is in the shop.:innocent:
Howdy Steve. Nice load there. I like that trailer. Have fun splitting. Stay safe my friend. :givebeer:

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Made it back home from hunting a bit ago and got the truck and van unloaded. Saw 2 doe but didn’t take either as they were pretty quick. Planning to go out again this weekend after the birthday party. We did however have lotsssss of fun of course.

Rained on us the first day but beautiful after that. Lows around 21* and high around 54*. I think the full moon hurt us because they weren’t moving much near us. And a caveat...the spotlight was not for hunting deer. We were checking for hogs.
Howdy Lee. Great pics buddy. Thanks for sharing. Looks like y'all had a great time. Your making deposits in the old memory bank. Very important IMO. I tell everyone, me and you can go to the woods then leave. Deer can't do that they'll still be there next time. Speaking of pigs, my next door neighbor has 1100 acres and has had a trapper in there since the beginning of the year. He has trapped 153 in that time. It has helped all of us around him. There's still a lot around but I can notice the difference. Take care buddy and good luck next trip. Stay safe. :givebeer:

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning. 27*/clear. Happy National Pickle Day. Everyone is seeing horny bucks out wandering around looking for a girlfriend except me. :mad: Headin for the treestand in a few. Lots of splitting and bin filling later.Have a great day all. FS.
Howdy Steve. If their chasing the ladies it improves your odds for sure. I saw a little 4 point yesterday and an 8 this evening. Neither will make the grade because of antler restrictions. I can't seem to find me a doe up on the hill:confused:. I guess I'll have to head to the bottom. Good luck buddy and stay safe. :givebeer: 20191114_164625.jpg 20191114_203531.jpg

deaves61

deaves61

Tree Freak
Howdy BL. Doc pretty much said WTF did you do. He said burns are one of the slowest heeling wounds there are. Also most painful. Nerves are starting to come back that's why the pain now and not so much right after I did it. Still has a ways to go by the looks:mad:. Just a slow process. Worst part is I can't were a shoe or boot on that foot. I did cut the back out of a pair of tennis shoes and I've got my Crocs. Have a fine evening my friend a take care. :givebeer: View attachment 772886
Got a few weeks to go Ray, but looking good.

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
If I saw a deer that size around here I would lose my mind! We don’t have anything that size. So much for everything is bigger in Texas right? I would most certainly mount a deer that size without hesitation. Unfortunately the hog I’m speaking I’m of is the piggie variety lol.

That’s the one my son helped me take. A couple years ago now I believe.
Nice pig Lee. Take all you can. You know Texas passed a law where you don't need a hunting license to take pigs. A few stipulations to it but basically you don't need a hunting license. :givebeer:

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
good morning -
dreary day here... cold, rainy, 42f and cloudy... still in my flannel pj's... and slips to match! :) plenty of hot :drinkingcoffee:guess I shouldn't complain about the coldness... had to make a mad dash, someone's bit over zealous... 'It's raining!' sent me out yesterday to get the garden unwrapped and packed up... sweats and soxless thongs. just short of barefeet. so, it not being my reg m.o. spent the next 4 hours outside raking pine needles and fall leaves. just like the tortoise... slowly putzin' in a big hurry to go nowhere. filled 4 barrels for the pine needle lady. no worse for the wear... but doubt I will try that any time soon...

lot of great buck shots this morn. some good hunting I see. so, I won't pass the buck... err... I mean pass on this buck. pix. maybe u saw it... up in MI. the three antlered buck! :surprised3:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/on...ichigan-woods/ar-BBWIdQ6?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

View attachment 772739
good morning -
dreary day here... cold, rainy, 42f and cloudy... still in my flannel pj's... and slips to match! :) plenty of hot :drinkingcoffee:guess I shouldn't complain about the coldness... had to make a mad dash, someone's bit over zealous... 'It's raining!' sent me out yesterday to get the garden unwrapped and packed up... sweats and soxless thongs. just short of barefeet. so, it not being my reg m.o. spent the next 4 hours outside raking pine needles and fall leaves. just like the tortoise... slowly putzin' in a big hurry to go nowhere. filled 4 barrels for the pine needle lady. no worse for the wear... but doubt I will try that any time soon...

lot of great buck shots this morn. some good hunting I see. so, I won't pass the buck... err... I mean pass on this buck. pix. maybe u saw it... up in MI. the three antlered buck! :surprised3:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/on...ichigan-woods/ar-BBWIdQ6?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

View attachment 772739
That's crazy. Never saw anything like that.:givebeer:

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy Lee. Great pics buddy. Thanks for sharing. Looks like y'all had a great time. Your making deposits in the old memory bank. Very important IMO. I tell everyone, me and you can go to the woods then leave. Deer can't do that they'll still be there next time. Speaking of pigs, my next door neighbor has 1100 acres and has had a trapper in there since the beginning of the year. He has trapped 153 in that time. It has helped all of us around him. There's still a lot around but I can notice the difference. Take care buddy and good luck next trip. Stay safe. :givebeer:
Nice pig Lee. Take all you can. You know Texas passed a law where you don't need a hunting license to take pigs. A few stipulations to it but basically you don't need a hunting license. :givebeer:
Thank you sir. Yes I am big on making memories. That’s pretty much what we have been doing non stop during my time off. It’s been so amazing. I never wanted to be that guy who bragged about never taking a day off by burning time from work. I take off as much as I can because I want to be investing in my children and family overall. They are my real legacy. We plan to go out again this weekend so we will see what is out there then.

Yes I sure did know that :). Me and the boys have hunting licenses anyways but it does help. So many pigs so little time. I haven’t seen any yet in this other land but they’ve rooted it up good so i know they’re there. And I’ll be honest I e taken a couple hogs in years and years past when I didn’t have a license. Admissions of a guilt man lol

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thank you sir. Yes I am big on making memories. That’s pretty much what we have been doing non stop during my time off. It’s been so amazing. I never wanted to be that guy who bragged about never taking a day off by burning time from work. I take off as much as I can because I want to be investing in my children and family overall. They are my real legacy. We plan to go out again this weekend so we will see what is out there then.

Yes I sure did know that :). Me and the boys have hunting licenses anyways but it does help. So many pigs so little time. I haven’t seen any yet in this other land but they’ve rooted it up good so i know they’re there. And I’ll be honest I e taken a couple hogs in years and years past when I didn’t have a license. Admissions of a guilt man lol
Good philosophy on life buddy. It'll serve you and the family well in the long run. And your boys will always know they come first.:givebeer: