• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning. 35*/cloudy/snowflakes in the area reportedly. Happy Apple Cider day. Need to get a 1/2 cord loaded and delivered this morning. More splitting later. Have a super day all. FS.
Good morning Steve hope you have a great day today stay safe out there today my friend :hi::drinkingcoffee:

NIP Group
RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
good hunting story there Lonestar! imagine that, ur 4 yr old (5) got his first deer! good shooter and seems to drive tractor as good, too! had to laff about the cake... happened to me once, too. chocolate. messy deal! I was bit outside the PO'd box! but it all cleaned up ok. no signs of the trauma. lol. dog was ok acting, too... like, "got any more?" lol.

RAY - good hunting. enjoyed seeing your efforts. quite a larder full...

I am happy for you both! your daily hunting tales have culminated in rendezvous! thanks for sharing...

butchering and skinning: well done Lonestar! :yes:
Howdy BL. Thanks buddy. The doe quarters or aging in the ice chest for 4 or 5 days. Then I'll cut to steaks and grind the rest for burger meat. Great looking birthday meal:yes:. There's no better way to grill a steak than over wood coals. Thanks for sharing the story and pics. Have a fine Monday buddy and stay safe. :givebeer:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Good Evening Todd. First cup of coffee this morning is mighty fine along with many saw manual requests.
Good morning Ray Manuel Benson :reading::lol:.
Enjoying the coffee here too :drinkingcoffee:, not really wanting to leave the house, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
Have a great day.

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy Lee. :clap::clap::clap: A big ole clap for each of the animals taken. Congratulations to the boys and you my friend. It's amazing how fast your fortunes can change when hunting. Great story and pics thanks for sharing. Sorry to here the dog ate your sons birthday cake:(. In the long run if that's the worst thing that happens this week it'll be a good week. That's going to make some fine eating for the family. I love seeing a family in the woods enjoying the bounty the Good Lord has bestowed upon us. Take care buddy and congrats again. :givebeer:
Yes sir it has been a good week. I’m blessed with a wonderful wife and 3 young boys. Ales can be made again so it’s no big deal it was just upsetting. I started a new tradition of praying over our kill and thanking the Lord for His provision

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Yes sir it has been a good week. I’m blessed with a wonderful wife and 3 young boys. Ales can be made again so it’s no big deal it was just upsetting. I started a new tradition of praying over our kill and thanking the Lord for His provision
Howdy Lee. I do the same thing. When I take an animal and get to it I'll hit a knee and give thanks for what the Lord has provided. Have a fine week buddy and be safe. :givebeer:

cheeves

cheeves

Tree Freak
Good morning y’all! Temps are warming up this week again. But today is...

Wyatts 5th birthday! So we are about to go get birthday donuts.
Happy Birthday to Wyatt!! and Congrats on good hunting.
Late Good Morning! Been raining and windy... chilly too. Stopped for now. Just lying here in front of the new glass view fighting the good fight for the Republic on Social Media. Lol
Take care fine folks.

Czed

Addicted to ArboristSite
Someone asked who made the 8ten
The archer and 8ten seem to have the same
Components just a different bluing process.
Takes a file well
I handfiled and it really cuts good now
Still haven't cut much with it.
The archer has held up excellent
For my hardwoods and dead ash here.
The Aussie guy's say it's trash
But i have no complaints.
20191117_113810.jpg 8ten
Archer
Oregon lgx
The camera angle makes them look different
But they are identical.

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
It went ok but was a better night watching Kyle Busch win.
How are ya doing?
Howdy Country bumkin. You need to issue a spoiler alert. I was at my daughters and son in laws yesterday and am heading back home today. I recorded the race and was going to watch it when I got home:). Well now I know who won:angry:. Oh well worst things could happen for sure. Take care buddy and have a fine week. :givebeer:

Country bumpkin

Country bumpkin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Howdy Country bumkin. You need to issue a spoiler alert. I was at my daughters and son in laws yesterday and am heading back home today. I recorded the race and was going to watch it when I got home:). Well now I know who won:angry:. Oh well worst things could happen for sure. Take care buddy and have a fine week. :givebeer:
Man, I’m sorry but it’s worth watching for Alota drama building during it

Country bumpkin

Country bumpkin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Someone asked who made the 8ten
The archer and 8ten seem to have the same
Components just a different bluing process.
Takes a file well
I handfiled and it really cuts good now
Still haven't cut much with it.
The archer has held up excellent
For my hardwoods and dead ash here.
The Aussie guy's say it's trash
But i have no complaints.
View attachment 773980 8ten
Archer
Oregon lgx
The camera angle makes them look different
But they are identical.