ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
I am positively surprised compared to my expectations; its bulky on the left side with the protruding starter cover but in real life it looks ok and the whole thing actually seems quite compact, feels good in my hands too.

I was kinda set for sending it back now and go for a Husky that I can buy locally, but they asked if an offer might change my mind so I guess I'll wait and see what they can come up with.

13" bar, .325 and 3 chains to go with it. The cat (Makita) obviously don't want me to put it back in the box...
View attachment 778815 View attachment 778816
Glad you're liking it so far.
That saw would have no problem pulling a 13"x325:chainsaw:.
Kitty likes the consolation prize :).

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Glad to see some grey and orange in the stable Brett:numberone:
I've had a good amount of grey and orange in the stable for a while now lol.
But I'm guessing you mean orange and white, I still like all orange better from a looks standpoint :numberone:.
Good morning AS ers sipping coffee well the heatwave begins today for the rest of the week, hope everyone had a great day today :hi::drinkingcoffee:
Cooling off here right now and it continues to drop without going up until wed morning, then it doesn't go up much and then drops even more:crazy2:.
Supposed to snow tomorrow :happy:.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
got my black friday oregon 28" and amazon lgx in View attachment 778838 this is my heavy timber falling saw.
might buy another for one of my zoo city 372s
Looks great Dave.
You can see it's a replaceable tip on it better now, it was hard to tell in the ad, I bet that's slowed their sales on them.
One would look good on the jreds.

SeMoTony

SeMoTony

Addicted to ArboristSite
lots of slices SemoT - you do make a lot of boards. :D from some of your posts, I am assuming it may be a side line business for you?... auctions may be further up the scale... lol
BL 47 years and a month ago my medical under honorable discharge came thru. Just been trying to prove I'm less disabled than they hold. VA disability & social insecurity pay the Bill's. The things I try to work out are for my own sense of self. When someone stops for a purchase mix and b&c oil get covered, not much in the way of $ profit. But when it ends up as planned my innards like it.
Hope all are safe & warm

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
long day down here. full tilt all day long: weeded flower beds, fert'd gardens, about to yank the limping along but lots of green still okra, but juiced and amped them up. production down due to fall weather time, but wait n see what a healthy shot in the arm might do... green pepper? well, will it set records? counted ave 5/6 lil pepperheads now per area on stems... and at least 13 of those. if the numbers run true... :rolleyes: well, u do the math. one plant. another... wait n see. got in more bluebonnets for the QB... 18! :) and also put in some around base area of flag pole in front yard. should be nice next spring if they all do well. stuffed 7 big bins pine needles. they came and got them. as they were leaving... spied a bio bag on side of road just a few houses down... stopped and got it, too. maybe they sell them on ebay? lol ;) then... mowed area pine needles covered and some of what I did other day. leaves. moved this n that... have to admit, front yard does kinda look like a park! :D curb side 'spiffy!' :yes: sure do wish it would stay like that! mite get 3 days... lol. almost 8 pm before I came in. not bad for an old backyard lumberjack... no, not bad at all! even if I say so myself... lol

Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack

" ~ No wood, No fire! ~ "
but all that is just routine business as usual. what the noise down here at my place is all about is our fall tomatoes... omg! :eek: amazing... December and I am growing tomatoes! ~ bumper crop, too! :numberone:

I gave all the tomato plants a stiff double today... give them a reason to further pound on their chests...

December, 2019 Grow Zone 9, SE Texas... fall tomatoes
P5190029.JPG P5190030.JPG P5190031.JPG

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
sorry, couldn't keep it in... :laughing:
You usually can't :laughing:.
If you give it out you gotta be ready to take it when it comes back :cheers:.
:oops:
what is udderly amazing to me... is that you get to put your saws up on the furniture!... :eek: even if you compensate for shortness... :happybanana: with a bump in character! :popcorn2:

[ :lol: ]
It's been proven in extensive testing that happy saws are capable of milking more per hr than unhappy saws :lol:.

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
I "herd" you'd be hard pressed to cut a few cord a yr without one :laugh:. Now as for the milking it can do that while we sleep, it's got automation or something like that :badpc:.
That’s a “Stihl”!! You’ll have no problem “moo”bing that saw. I got a pen you can keep it in. Definitely my kind of “brand”