ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by KD57, Jul 8, 2009.

1. LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl Addicted to ArboristSite

I think when I finally get that 462 from you I’m going to have to slap a blue bell sticker on there

2. Backyard Lumberjack

Backyard Lumberjack Tree Freak

weatherwise - now they say its 72f out.... was up to 83/84f. I worked out in it all day. was a bit overcast. seemed to help. and windy, too. I enjoyed my day today. got a lot done. planned to fuss about with my latest project some... but left it where it is... work called. and cold weather inbound! I was raking up in the back yard and heard the a/c click ON... and thot of you guys up N... and the irony that today is an a/c day... but tomorrow and Wed morn... fireplace weather and heater mode: ON. cold and windy they say. my windmill will tell all. make a 180! when it hits, me, too... straight inside. I don't do cold, windy and chilly well. well, not if I can help it. age thing, you know... lol ;)

:rolleyes:

3. chipper1

chipper1 Living Life to the Full

I think her name is stihl moo.
    Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 12.00.07 AM.png

4. Backyard Lumberjack

as always chipper - you probably are right about that. I can take your word for it... however, I would prefer the stats! and with references. short of that at least a URL link ;)
    :D

5. LonestarStihl

Learning how to use photoshop on my phone... [​IMG]

6. Backyard Lumberjack

names aside, looks to me as if it sure is feeding time. omg.

7. Backyard Lumberjack

not bad Lonestar! good job, in fact! I can't even use such a fone... much less do 'shop on it.

8. chipper1

That's a big temp swing, I wouldn't do that well either :eek:.
    It feels like it could snow out here right now, very humid. The wind is kicking out of the NW as @Sty57 is sending us some cooler temps. The other side of Lake Michigan(Milwaukee area) is about 10 degrees cooler right now. I have a perfect fire going, managed to keep it 70-71 all night without cooking us out, should be plenty warm when we get up with lots of coals.

9. LonestarStihl

I just found out about the app yesterday actually. It’s pretty slick. Had to use the tutorial for sure. I never learned how to do this stuff before but it’s silly

10. LonestarStihl

Supposed to be 49* tonight don’t you love it. No wonder we always have upper respiratory and whatever else health issues lol.

11. chipper1

That's a hotheaded cow right there :laughing:.

12. Backyard Lumberjack

Tues here high: 53f low: 41 similar rest of week... warming days back into low 70's Friday on...

83f to 53f in one day... 30 degree drop. when they come in, usually... they hit like a baseball into neighbor's window... you never have to ask, "hmm, do u think its getting colder?' I was out in shorts n T all day today. not tomorrow... or Wed... but got a bunch a wood I want to cut up some. and sounds like a bacon and eggs breakfast kinda day!

13. chipper1

I saw the temps in Lee's forecast, there was a 50 degree swing I thought between todays high and the low for wed, that's big and will put a hurting to most anyone. When it drops 30 it doesn't make you want to get motivated to quick to go out in it, but with short days you gotta do what you gotta do.

14. Backyard Lumberjack

I forgot about tonite. Monday. actually I had forgot it was... Monday! lol.... age thing! ;) same here, calling for 49f as a low... checking... checking.... still checking... well, H weather sez: L 49 tonite, but hour by hour doesn't say that. it says: L 71f which is now...

15. LonestarStihl

Rain started out here. Them vegetables in the garden are bout to get some drizzle which is good. Ducks will also get some water in their pond. The ducks love it the most lol. Gunna have to gather up some wood tomorrow for a fire because I know the boys will be wanting one.

16. Backyard Lumberjack

he is further N than me. so if my Wed L is high 30's he could be mid's... and if he had 84fish today... u r rite. 50 degrees. or thereabouts. for me personally, I don't think a big hurt per se. I mean... one day shorts n T's... next coat and gloves, long pants and heater ON in car... on HIGH fan... lol but it won't be 38F in middle of afternoon. wee cold hours of the early morning time...

17. chipper1

I hear you, just sip some more coffee and wait on breakfast to settle and do some reading right :reading:.
    I have plenty to do inside myself, for us though the longer you wait the colder it's getting the next few days.

18. Backyard Lumberjack

:yes: I always like it when I don't have to water the lawn or garden. I am in good shape for rains. hope low n slow, not brutal and thundering... looks like rains from about 2 am Tues early morn, all day long... :nofunny:

always fun to walk the pups in the rain! not

19. LonestarStihl

Just a nice dense rain would be great. Thankfully my dog walks herself and sometimes she helps the UPS man exercise too . My boys will love it too as long as there is no lightning they’ll be in he puddles all day soaked to the bone and covered in mud

20. Backyard Lumberjack

Headlines here are: Houston braces for cold week ahead.

me, too... chipper! the QB returns on Wed! late morning. so my 'plenty to do inside myself'... best uh-h... best be done by day's end Tues... lol KP being at the top of the list... lol

some times I truly embarrass myself when I face my 'field day' responsibilities as a US Marine! :nofunny: and I had it just ever so nice just the other eve, too... oh well, front yard looks like a park! tv or KP... guess I could flip a coin! lol