• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Good Morning check in

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
some center cut pork loins and this NY strip for dinner tonight. got some nice sized portabello mushrooms, too. thinking I mite pan fry one of those up. oh, and the asparagus, too. should be some tasty grits.

USDA Prime, right off the loin.. real nice marbeling, imo -
View attachment 787844

as an fyi - at the Christmas holiday RSVP dinner, their 20 oz NY strips... u r sitting down? $58.00 per copy! sure glad I was there as a guest. :D with the discount on the tenderloin tails, less than sticker, I spent less than that for all the meats yesterday. and my bet is the NY strip for dinner tonite will be all the way :numberone: over the RSVP joint. lol. of course, not quite the ambiance nor the wonderful company to have dinner with... :)

well, that's a wrap. thanks for having some morning :drinkingcoffee:with me. hope you all have a nice Sunday...

'over n out!'
Howdy BL. That is a fine looking steak:sweet:. And yes sir great marbeling:yes:. Not quite Wagyu but much beter than your average store bought steak. Bet it was some fine eating. Take care buddy and hope your Monday goes well. :givebeer: A5_Whole_180_JW_Logo_700x.png

RAYINTOMBALL

RAYINTOMBALL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here is my girl @RAYINTOMBALL. Enjoying our hard work by sleeping at the fire side.
Howdy U&A. Great pic buddy. And a fine looking pup. Reminds me a lot of my Maverick. He loved laying in front of the woodstove on a cold night. Take care buddy and have a great week.:givebeer:

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
View attachment 787784

Very nicely done, too extravagant for my taste though

Good morn all. Cloudy & mid 30s. Finally replacing our old El Capitan OS on the Mac today with the newer Mojave. We'll back up everything we value.
snow-alps-Dec-22-e1577091857549.jpg

Big snows forecast for No. Idaho this week.

Good morn all. We decided to go with the latest Apple OS , Catalina, instead of Mojave, surprisingly the printer works .
It still took about 3 hours for the whole shebang.

Also got a tutorial on the iCloud by our computer guru

Low 40s today. This week looks like the last of above normal temps .