ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Good Morning check in

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Friday was a nice day. sunny, sunny. cold and bright. brisk cool air and windy. barely in the 50's all day. cold tonite, too. 46f right now. 46f up for low, but tv weatherman Travis warned... west and NE of town... cold dips. tv weather lady on eve 10 pm news said in the high 20's in Conroe areas... (bit N of town) I knew it would be cold today. Thurs eve and Fri early morning... had gone out, clear, cold crips skies. see the stars. now air is dry and almost no winds... fire
in the fireplace tonite. :yes:

weekend is here, hope you have a nice one! :) time for a mid-nite walk with my pup... brrr :cold:

'over n out!'
Good morning BL hope you have a great day today rest well buddy :hi::drinkingcoffee:

Stihl working hard

Stihl working hard

Is it Friday yet
Good morning. 28*/clear/50's lat:hi:er. Happy National Margarita day. Puttin some new chains on this morning and then heading down to @James Miller to help cut up a monster oak. Not much else. Have a great day. FS.
Good morning Steve hope you have a great day today buddy are you taking the 462 out for a burst:hi::drinkingcoffee::chainsaw:

James Miller

James Miller

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good morning. 28*/clear/50's later. Happy National Margarita day. Puttin some new chains on this morning and then heading down to @James Miller to help cut up a monster oak. Not much else. Have a great day. FS.
See you in a bit. Grab an 036 if you see this. I'd like to see how they compare to my modded 3.7 I sealed up last night. 20200221_214959.jpg